Thank you

I can't stop FREAKING OUT over how many reads this thing got and HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING ME ATM LIKE-
I wanted to make a 100 special or a 50K special with a one shot, but I couldn't decide on who to use....
Yeah I'm still doing the oneshot. No angst or lemon of course, but do expect a pretty long chapter. And a part 2. Maybe 3 if it's still too long. :I

Y/N sat comfortably at her desk, pulling up the cover to her PC and opening the newest installment. You almost jumped for joy when you saw the download had completed.
Five Nights at Freddy's:Security Breach.
After a whole hour of downloading and clearing extra space for the game, it was done and good to go. It was a bit of a stretch for the horror game to go into free roaming mode, but you'd love to see where this would go.
Security Breach was seated next to previously purchased Freddy games-FNaF 2, Sister Location, and Pizzeria Simulator. You clicked on the game's icon and the title opened on the screen. You squeaked in excitement, but the bright smile in your face was quickly swiped away.
The screen began to glitch and the game crashed almost immediately, when you hadn't done anything to it yet. There were reports of some nasty bugs and glitches in the game, but this was new.
Suddenly, the lights above you began to flicker. Your disappointment turned to fear as your imagination took a hold of you. There was something flashing on your computer screen as well. It was at your home page with all of your downloads at the front. A picture of you and your dog were in the background because yes you have a dog. Unless you wanted a cat idc.
The flashes were coming from all of your downloads, but especially your FNaF games.
You practically leaped up into the air when the flashes on the few games turned purple.
"YES!! YYEEEESSS!!!! I KNEW IT! HAHAA!! WILLY WONKA IN MY COMPUTER!!" You probably should've ran instead of fangirling. The flashes started to grow and envelop your vision, dragging you down into a bottomless abyss. The purple faded to white as a blank piecing sound filled your ears, soon to be followed with glitchy laughter.

Your eyes finally clawed out of blinding lights..to meet even more bright lights. But not the ones you'd expect. They were colorful lights hanging from the high ceiling above you. You perceived your surroundings to be in a large building of some sorts, because of the large room you found yourself in and the nice tiled floor. There were posters hanging on the walls. Your vision focused on a bit more and you recognized the characters immediately.
"I'M IN THE PIZZAPLEX?!!!" You felt like you'd hurl. You WANTED to. You wanted to SCREAM. Out of fear and excitement. You were excited to see the map in gameplay, but THIS-being INSIDE the map-took the hype yo a whole other level. The posters were none other than Sunrise and Moondrop. Though, you weren't sure now what you should call Sunrise. Sunnydrop? Just Sunny? You had no idea. So you stuck with Sunrise. You were used to calling him that anyway. You squealed silently to yourself and walked past the posters into a completely different room. In the center was a stand with two statues-one of Moondrop, and one of Sunrise. They looked amazing, but seriously, who would drop their kid off knowing they'd be with THEM??
Wait, you knew why.
You were in the FNaF universe.
And this was Fazbear Entertainment.
There were counters with plushies and merchandise, but beyond that there was a slide.
"Slide into fun," you read aloud. Y/N knew if she did this, she'd have to face one or two of those animatronics. And she had no idea how she'd be able to do it. But you were probably in here for a reason, so maybe the way to get out of this game was to beat it? You saw a save station outside-maybe if you were killed, you'd respawn? It had to work that way, right? Right...?
You quickly stepped outside, clicked on the save button, noted the adorable Helpy animation then hurried to slide down the...slide.
Your body crashed into a tub of plastic balls. A ball pit.
"INTO THE PIT!!" You screeched. Realization dawned over you. "Oh....holy hell, this is gonna be a nightmare."
A balcony high above you lit up as Sunrise spun out of the entrance.
"Hoo hoo hooo!" He cheered before diving into the ball pit below. Not too far from where you were. You yelled and swam through the sea of balls to find safety. Y/N's arms hooked onto the foam-like surface of the Daycare, though you were now struggling to pull yourself out.
Metal arms wrapped around you and lifted you up from your armpits. "AAAHH!!!"
Sunrise didn't take note of the fear shattered across your face and beamed. "Hellooo! New friend! You're sure up late! Are we having a SLUMBER PARTY?! WHERE ARE ALL YOHR FRIENDS?!!" He jumped out of the ball pit and plopped you onto the ground by your feet. You weren't sure if this was your actual height or the game made you shorter to fit Gregory, but this guy was towering over you. It was....kinda terrifying. Besides the fact he just pounced on you out of nowhere and is probably gonna end up killing you. But his voice reminded you of Funtime Freddy!
"We can fingerprint, tell stories, drink Fizzy Faz until our heads ex-PLODE and stay up ALL NIGHT!!"
"Yup. Definitely Funtime Freddy." You mumbled to yourself, chuckling a bit.
"Oh, what's that, friend? I didn't quite catch that." Sunrise said, exaggerating a gesture leaning towards you with his hand cupped by his "ear". Uhhh...I'm pretty sure the game isn't supposed to do that. Can I actually interact with him?
"Oh, uh....I said..what's your name again?" You asked nervously.
"My official name is Sun, the kids call me Sunnydrop, but you can also call me Sunny! I mean, you seem a bit older than the kids that usually come in here. But-but-whichever one you prefer, dear!" Dang, is he always this ecstatic? Wait—right, don't get distracted. Find a way out of this level.
"Well, Sunny, sorry to be a bother but I best get going now-" you dashed off past Sunny, only to be lifted up into his long arms again.
"Awww, but the fun has just begun! Come on!" Sunny held you in a tight embrace once he returned to your original spot, but he didn't let go.
"So what's your name? What's the plan? Watcha wanna do??" He spoke giddily as he bounced with you a bit. You thrashed against his grip, but his hold didn't shift or loosen. Not once. He nuzzled his head against yours..almost affectionately?? Your eyes widened for just a moment.
He hasn't tried to kill me yet....maybe I could stay here until 6 am! That should finish the game, right? Just gotta make sure Moondrop doesn't show up.
"Um-my name is Y/N, and can you let me go please?" You asked nervously.
"Oh! Well of course, friend!" Sunny plopped you on the floor by your feet. "I've got glitter glue, puppet shows, googly eyes, YOU NAME IT! THERE IS ONLY ONE RULE!! Keep the lights on. ON. On...." You drew back from Sun as his voice dragged into a much colder tone of voice.
He shook his head and in a moment, he was right back to his normal giddy self. "Well, what are ya waiting for?!!" He practically screamed into your ear. You glanced up at a clock hung over the balcony Sun came from. It was ticking. The time read 1:23 am. The minutes were moving. It had to reach 6 am at some point. Maybe you could just stay here until then. Sun didn't seem to be dangerous.
Sun seemed to notice that you were staring up at the balcony. "You wanna head up there? I don't really take kids up there, but you have a special case!"
"No, no, I'm fine-!!" You yelped as Sun scooped you up into his arms again and bounded up into the air. Y/N cling to him for dear life as he SOMEHOW(?!!) flew through the air. Once he landed back onto the balcony, you looked up at him and saw some kind of string fastened to his back. Okay is he some kind of mixture with the Puppet now?? Cause I'm getting Puppet vibes here-
You snapped out of your thoughts as your feet were steadily placed onto the ground. You unhooked your arms from Sunny's neck and stepped away to survey your new surroundings.
You stood on yet, another type of balcony. It overlooked a....rather..small room. After what little you saw of Chica's room in the Security Breach trailer, you already knew that Sun had some pretty crappy space compared to the others. You were confused for a moment. The rest of the Daycare seemed so tidy, but the animatronic's actual ROOM was a complete disaster. There were drawings all over the floor with some plushies and other junk. In the corner was a pile of cushions.
"U-Uhh, d-don't mind the-the mess. Hehe!" Sunny stuttered frantically, clearing a small space for you.
"Oh, no you're fine Sunny." You replied. "I was, um. I was actually wondering if I could stay here until 6 am hit?" Sunny's eyes widen and he slaps his hands onto his cheeks in an over the top shocked expression.
"OF COOUURRSSE!!" he squeals. "WE CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT!" He scoops you up into a hug again while jumping up and down with you.
You actually think for a moment. As much as you'd enjoy just chilling with Sunny up here, you wondered if you could speed up the game somehow. Before you could think on that for long, you felt Sunny sit on the ground with you in his lap. After a bit of silence, you sighed. Welp, might as well do it now.
"I'm, Uh-I'm just gonna walk around a bit." You stuttered.
"Oh! Of course!" He quickly held his hands back away from you. Y/N stood up and began to wander around the room a bit. You glanced back at Sun, who was playing with a small plush in hand. You scanned the room in hopes of finding something you were supposed to find. If there was nothing there, maybe you could ask Sunny to bring you back down. Just as you turned to beckon Sun, something green flashed in the corner of your eye. A button. A small button with a green, glowing Freddy icon. You stepped closer, reaching out your hand curiously.
Sunny glanced up at you for a second then looked back down. But then he noticed the green flash in your eye and began to panic. Why did they have that button up here of all places?!!
"Wait, Y/N-!!" He yelped. But it was too late. Your palm leaned onto the button with a satisfying beep sound. But then your mind began to race. Sunny looked terrified all of a sudden. With a loud winding down sound, the lights in the daycare dimmed before going out completely. Your hairs stood on end as you just then remembered, Five Nights at Freddy's was meant to be a horror game. And there was no way you could go onto the next hour without some trouble. Sun jumped back, clawing at his face.
"AARRGGHH!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!!" He screeched.
"WHAT-HOW-WHAT DID I DO?!" You couldn't keep your voice down as adrenaline coursed through you. "WHAT'S HAPPENING?! SUNNY TELL ME YOU SON OF A-!!" You panicked. Sun snarled, collapsing on the floor. His body shook a bit before the colors on his outfit began to change. There were glowing stars on his pants instead of festive stripes. The rays on his head shriveled back into his head and he looked up. Red glowing eyes met yours. The moon had risen.
He twisted around to be crouching on the ground, an unsettling grin plastered onto his face. "RUN." He rasped. You didn't hesitate, dashing past him. Moondrop launched towards you, his fingers just brushing past your leg. You stopped at the very edge of the balcony. There wasn't anywhere else to go...
Moondrop tiptoed towards you almost tauntingly. You searched the ground beneath you for any kind of surface to brace your impact. The ball pit seemed to shallow to take any chances, but just beneath the balcony was a pile of oversized plushies, toys and cushions. Funny. It was almost like they were purposely set there for you. You didn't care. Moondrop was way too close for your taste, so you ducked over the edge and fell down to what would hopefully be a graceful fall. It wasn't. It wasn't a very graceful fall, I mean. You did survive and nothing seemed to be damaged. Your relief turned to panic all too soon as there was another thud from somewhere near you. Moondrop raked through the plushes to get to you. Y/N did the same, and as soon as her foot touched the hard surface, she bolted. Your shoes frantically pounded against the floor, striding out to the Daycare's entrance near the ball pits.
You couldn't hear Moondrop. You began to wonder if he'd just given up...wait.
Y/N glanced back for a moment, but then instantly wishing she hadn't. Moondrop had been clawing his way through the air, swiftly and silently. The moment you looked back was the moment he launched towards you once again. This time, not only had you lost your footing from the panic, but Moondrop's sudden weight crashed onto you. The two of you were knocked down into the ball pit. INTO THE PIIIITT-
Y/N clawed her way up to gasp for air, only to be yanked back down into the darkness. This pit was a lot deeper than the one she'd jumped into earlier. Moondrop's hands grabbed a hold on your arms and waist, dragging you down and closer to him.
"It's past your bed time..." Moondrop said. You still thrashed in the pit, even though you were sure to be fully submerged by now. Moondrop's figure curled around yours, an arm slung around you securely and one hand covering your mouth. "Nighty niiigghtt~...." Moondrop said, voice quietly beginning to fade. Your eyes drooped down. Your legs ceased their defensive actions. As you continued to calm yourself, Moondrop snuggled into you more and more. It took you a moment to realize....Moondrop wasn't exactly trying to hurt you at the moment. If he was, he would've done it already. At one point, you just couldn't focus very well. Your eyes finally closed, the newfound warmth and darkness seeping into you.