Chapter 23-Movie

"Bye, guys! Have fun!" You waved your parents off as they backed out of the driveway. You and Cody stood at the doorway.
You sighed, putting your hands on your hips. You were honestly happy they were able to have more time just to themselves.
"RAAA!"
"EEEP!!!" You screamed. Freddy and Cody erupted with the laughter. You took Freddy's hands off your shoulders and slammed the door shut with your foot, locking it afterwards.
"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!!" You roared.
"That's irrelevant now. What should we do while your parents are gone? Including Cody, of course." You facepalmed and Cody stepped away from Freddy. "No, not like that-" Freddy facepalmed too. You chuckled. "Like a movie! Something like that!" He tried to clarify.
"You only made things worse by trying to save it. Come on." You scoffed, walking back into your room to change. While walking past, you heard Freddy mock you in a small, whiny voice.
You grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a light pink shirt, along with some pillows and blankets for the movie. It was gonna be cold out, and you might as well sleep on the couch for the night anyway.
You tossed the pillows and blankets on the floor and went to start the popcorn.
"Ooh! Put these in!" Cody piped up, putting a bag of MnM's on the counter in front of you. Freddy "oohed" at the candies scattered on the counter and popped one in his mouth.
"How did you-" you started at Freddy, but you stopped yourself. "Sure, you can put them in once the popcorn's done." All three of you crowded around the microwave watching the bag inflate. Cody was in front of you and Freddy. You felt Freddy's hand slowly reach along your back and pull you slightly closer to him at your hip.
You frowned and he smiled mischievously.
"They're done! They're done!" Cody cheered, popping the microwave open and putting the candies in the bowl with a bag of mochi crunch (there is no arguing with this combo 👌).
Freddy let go of you and you three walked to the couch.
"Cody where do you want to sit?" You asked.
"Wherever you don't!" He smiled.
Y/N sighed. "Me and Y/N will be on the couch." Freddy said for you. Cody started setting up his bunk on the floor. You sent a questioning look to Freddy and he winked at you. Okay....?
You sat next to Freddy on the couch, put a blanket over your legs, and grabbed the remote. "So, what do you guys wanna watch?"
"Oh! Is Zootopia still recorded?" Cody asked.
"Well....yes? You wanna watch that?" You asked. Cody turned to you and shook his head up and down with wide eyes. You chuckled and pressed play on the movie grabbing a pillow to hold onto and snuggling into the couch.
In the corner of your eye, you saw Freddy sit up from his position, but you tried to focus on the movie to not create a disturbance. One bowl of popcorn sat in front of Cody, and the other was next to the couch.

-Freddy's POV-
Y/N curled her legs around the pillow, resting her head on top of it. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, no matter how hard I tried. It felt so long since I've held her, but it's only been a day. I felt my arm slowly reach over. Y/N didn't seem to mind. But then she scooted closer to me??
"If you're gonna do it, don't make it so awkward," she said with a smile. I smiled back and wrapped both arms around her. A few minutes passed and I started to fidget with my fingers. I didn't care much for the movie, I just wanted some more time with Y/N...
I leaned my head down and sniffed at her hair. I felt the girl flinch, but she didn't tell me to stop, so I kept putting my muzzle into her ponytail.
-Y/N POV-
Pleasestoppleasestoppleasestoppleasestoppleasestop-
-Freddy's POV-
Welp, she didn't say stop! :D
So I kept putting my muzzle into her ponytail. I felt myself start to wind down, my thoughts were starting to become more and more groggy. I brought my head up, pulling Y/N onto my lap.
"Do you ever take a break?" She said.
"Hmm......no." I replied, bending down and nuzzling my head between the crook of her neck and her head. Y/N loosened up and she sighed in a more annoyed tone. "Come on. You like my cuddles." I whispered into her ear.
"N-no!!" She stuttered.
"Mmhmm..." I went back to resting my head against hers, leaning back against the couch while the movie played. The pace of Y/N's breathing slowly eased me to sleep.

"Freddy?"
I jolted awake at Y/N's voice.
"Y-yes, cupcake?" I looked at her tiredly. She seemed tired, too.
"My parents texted me, they'll be here in around ten to fifteen minutes." She said.
"Oh. Oh, okay..." I trailed off, my mood dropping. "So...I'd assume you want me to leave?" I released my grip from Y/N and she slid off of me to my side.
"Hey, it's okay! I forgot to tell you earlier, but..my parents have been talking and my dad's gonna try to work for the summer. So they'll both be gone all day long, and it'll just be me, you and Cody." Y/N said happily, resting her head on my shoulder.
I smiled. Ha! You do like my snuggles. Sucker!
"Well, that sounds fun. But who's to say Cody won't have a few play dates this summer~?" I smirked, raising an eyebrow at Y/N.
"Oh, gosh, Freddy-!" She moved off of me and started to stand up.
"Aww, come on!" I pulled her back down to the side of me. Y/N was trying not to laugh. "It'll be just the two of us!" I turned her head t face mine and lit my eyes into a deep hue. For some reason, Y/N always had some kind of flustered reaction to it. Even when we first met! It was very....amusing.
She closed her eyes and pushed my head back. "Fred, no! Bad Freddy!" She continued laughing and slowed to a halt as I pressed my forehead up against hers affectionately. "Freddy..? Sorry, but I think you need to go now..." Y/N said in a strained voice.
My ears drooped down, but they perked back up again when I felt Y/N give me a quick kiss on my nose. I wanted to try something...
"Hey, Y/N?" I asked.
"Yeah-?" Before she could finish, I slipped my muzzle up to her face, slipping up against her lips for the briefest second before pulling away.
She had the widest eyes I'd ever seen. "Well, I had a feeling you would do that sometime, but I didn't expect that time to be now."
My confidence came rushing back. "Well, I could always do it again~" I said, leaning in.
"No, thanks." Y/N said. I chuckled and got off of the couch, walking back to the basement. Before I could get far, Y/N jumped off the couch and hugged me from behind.
"Night, Freddy." She said in a small voice. I turned around and pet her head.
"Goodnight," and I headed back down the stairs to the basement. I stood up in my regular position, letting my eyes stare ahead with a friendly grin. I doubt Y/N's parents will come down to check on me, but if the do, at least nothing will be suspicious.
Sweet memories and thoughts rushed to my head, calming the churning gears inside of me, and I drifted off into a sleep.