Pretending-Lefty x Anxiety! Reader

Y/N worked at the new Freddy Fazbear's Pizza in town, and things had gone smoothly until she noticed something about the black bear animatronic she had on display. Not only was it missing one eye, making it unsettling to look at, but it was...alive.
He-er, she, was conscious and would roam into your office to talk. You were terrified out of your mind, but over time, you had both built trust to each other, coming to the point to where you allowed Lefty to come home with you on the weekends...
You and Lefty were sitting side by side on the couch. Lefty noticed you haven't been very happy lately and wanted to talk to you. "I'm wearing a mask." Y/N said through gritted teeth.
The animatronic bear seemed confused. "I don't see you wearing one..? Is it those pandemic masks?" She asked.
"No, I am metaphorically wearing a mask. No one can see my real face, because I'm wearing a mask. It's a mask with a smile on it, or it's some bratty girl that only wants attention."
"You..don't want attention." Lefty clarified. You nodded.
"I'm not trying to be all dramatic, though...sometimes I just need someone to talk to." You said, looking down shamefully.
"Well, that's what I'm here for, right?" Lefty beamed. You smiled up at her bitter sweetly, though the unsettling truth that she won't always be there for you settled in. You shivered and reset yourself. "Come on, tell me what's wrong."
"I'm...just....! I'm so ashamed of myself! I'm so ashamed I freeze up when someone says my name. I'm so ashamed I don't think I'll make it through my own life! Sure, I have the pizzeria, but how long until it goes up in flames! Everything will collapse in on me sooner or later and I-!!"
"Hey, hey! Shhh..." Lefty said frantically, putting your hands down by your side gently. You calmed down at the sound of her quieting voice. "Slow down....okay? I understand why you're upset, but..." Her ears drooped down. "Have you felt like this before?"
You nodded. "Multiple times,"
"And when did it start?"
"...earlier this year." Y/N squeezed out. Lefty frowned.
"Well, maybe you need to take some time alone?"
"I've already done that! But now I can't feel more lonely!" You yelled. Lefty started to panic again. "No one is there! No one would believe me! My mask is too realistic!! Besides, who would care?!!"
"I WOULD CARE!!" Lefty roared, pulling you into a tight hug. You angrily beat your hands against her chest, but she still wouldn't let you go, keeping one hand at the back of your head and one at your back. After a few minutes, your violent actions tired out. Your hands fell onto the bear's stomach and you cried into their chest.
"Shhh...I'm here." Lefty said, rubbing one hand up and down your back. She propped you up so you were sitting on her lap facing her with crossed legs. "Is that better?" You nodded, wrapping your arms around her neck and resting your head on her shoulder. More tears came filing down.
"Do you want to lay in bed?" Lefty asked. You pinched your eyes shut and held onto her tighter. She chuckled softly under her breath. "Do you...want to stay here with me?" You nodded. "Here, let me readjust myself and you can stay on my lap until your all better. Okay?" You nodded again, getting up to sit on Lefty's side. She scooted back to the corner of the couch. You crawled over and carefully put yourself in a comfortable position in her lap.
"Oh gosh, you're so much bigger than I am," you chuckled nervously. Lefty raised an eyebrow. "I mean, I haven't noticed it before...." you corrected yourself. Lefty smiled.
"Don't worry about it," she said, pulling you into her so your head was underneath her chin. You wrapped your arms around her torso and let it all come out again. You reached deep into it to pull it all out, here where you knew there was someone around who you could trust.
"Shhh.....it will all be over soon...."

Anyone else find Lefty's voice to be really soothing? Especially that one voice line at the end. I've been thinking more on her character (yes I think it's a she) so I decided to add her in. And um...when I said I was feeling a bit...s****dal, I quickly got over it, but about a week later, I was back into that bad mood. It's been an on and off thing, and I happened to write this when it was at its worst. Some very depressing thoughts lately, I really hope they don't interfere with my birthday coming up...