Chapter 32-Memory

It was morning again. As soon as your parents left, you expected Freddy to come up like usual. But he never came. You wondered if he was still feeling really down. You know what-of course he was. You slipped out of bed and stepped into the hall. Cody wandered out of his room as well and gave you a questioning look.
"Hey, Y/N," he mumbled.
"Yeah?" You respond.
"Did you tell Freddy that he's leaving?" Cody asked.
"Wait, how do you know that-?"
"I heard some weird noise last night, it was Freddy....crying? Something like that. It definitely wasn't happy." He said with an innocent shrug. You groan silently.
"Yeah, I did. I'm gonna go talk to him again to make sure he doesn't freak out. Well, he doesn't freak out any more than he should." You correct yourself before walking down to the basement. What if I actually did convince dad to keep Freddy?? We have the space-wait, no. They're always complaining about having to clear up more room. No way would they keep a huge animatronic. And the only reason dad got Freddy was the my mom. Now that she's seen him and the surprise died down, what's his use? Maybe him moving out could be good. You also didn't want him to just sit there for the rest of his days. Playing with kids again could be a good thing.
You check down at the basement, walking down the stairs quietly. You lean your ear onto the door and hear Freddy mumbling to himself. He was quiet, but still sounded somehow panicked. You tiptoe back up the staircase. You should probably leave him alone. Yeah. So then you trudge your tired feet back to your bedroom and collapse into yet again another peaceful sleep.

It was....rather quiet today....

You could hear a rumbling sound in the distance.

A truck? Maybe it was your parents.

No.

There was someone else.
They were calling out to that someone.
They came in the house.
Your eyes slipped open.
You peek outside of your door and see a man in some kind of uniform on the living room. He walks down the basement stairway.
Your stomach twists.

It couldn't be them, it just couldn't.
You heard more commotion and the man came back up the stairs. He says something before leading your parents outside. Said something about forms being filled out, so it was gonna take a while.
While they're outside, you hurry into the staircase and nearly stumble down. Luckily, Freddy was already standing to catch you. His face lights up.
"Y/N!" He beams. "Okay, we don't have much time."
"No, we don't! I thought they were coming in a couple of weeks!" You panic.
"Hey, but it's okay!" He says cheerily. You raised an eyebrow. "Because you can come with me!"
You run with no hesitation. You run up the stairs, even though it hasn't worked in the past. Freddy grabs your shirt collar and turns you to face him.
"What's the matter?"
"Are you out of your MIND?!! I mean yeah you are, BUT WHY??!" You screech.
Freddy winces. "B-But there's another way out! I mean, you could come with me to the Sister Location! At least for a little bit? Get to know the crew! I can keep you safe and healthy, no problem!"
You remove Freddy's hand with surprising ease and sigh. "Freddy, I can't do those things. I mean, need to be here with my family! And I think it's about time you got back to yours."
The bear whimpered a bit before roughly wrapping his arms around you.
"Im gonna miss you so much. I'll never forget you, Y/N. I promise." He says quietly.
"Yeah, m-me too, Fred." You reply, breaking the hug afterwards. "This whole thing will definitely be hard to forget." Freddy sits back down on the bench laid in the middle of the basement. You step up the stairs, scolding yourself not to allow any tears to prick at your eyes. On the way out, you glance back at Freddy and he notices your reddening eyes at first glance. Despite the occasional "yanderes", you two had become good friends.
You sat in your room for the rest of the day, thinking to yourself. Eventually, you did hear the sound of the moving truck driving away from your home and that's when you started to sob. Dang it. Stupid bear.

5 years later....

Y/N slipped a bag over her shoulder, pulled out her apartment keys, and skipped a bit down the road from her parked car. She entered a code at the gate of the apartment complex and stepped inside a nearby elevator. Arriving at floor 3, you walked down the hall to your room.
"Hey, Y/N," John greeted, slipping in his key as well. Your next door neighbor. He was overall pretty quiet and chill to be around.
"Oh, hey John," you respond. "How was work?"
"Ehh," he tilts his hand with an unsure look on his face. "It..wasn't the best today. Oh! But you're getting a new one soon, aren't ya?" He chuckles.
"Ha, ha, ha. Yeah, laugh it up." You scoff. "I guess I'm just too good for a place like McDonald's." John laughs at that and you feel a warm feeling in your stomach.
"Well, you just keep it up, Y/N. You'll find something sometime soon. See ya!" He says with a small wave, slipping through his door. You wave back and enter your small apartment. Well, not exactly small. You would expect an apartment to be small, but at least this one was just spacious enough for you. And it was still just you in the house, so you didn't mind. You lay your bag down and plop onto your couch. Pulling up your computer, you sigh. Y/N pulled up all available jobs in the city. There was a whole list, mostly McDonald's, but you didn't want any of that anymore. You keep scrolling and one of the job listings catches your eye. It's at...Circus Baby's Pizza World. Something about that caught your eye. It was new, wasn't it? You'd heard about it somewhere, you were sure....
It belonged to Fazbear Entertainment, infamously known for hosting all the hit kids' restaurants branded "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza".
You definitely knew what this was.
But still, what about this was so.....familiar?

You didn't think I'd leave you hanging, did ya??
Anyways. Sequel is DEFINITELY planned out. I don't know when it'll be published or what order I'll put my other works, BUT just know it's coming. And I'm going to be putting it on a SEPARATE story cause this ones just long enough like-
Anyways. It's been fun. Thanks for reading this piece of crap that some of you will argue that it's somehow not all crap but thank you for that. Grammar isn't my thing right now gimme a break pls. But yeah seriously I'm more and more just shocked at how many people read this thing. Thanks for listening to my rants as well. I'm doing a lot better mentally for those who were asking. I might've said some stupid things. If I did, forgive me while I was not in a very aware state of mind. Thanks again and see you in the next book!