Chapter 5-Promise

A/N July 15, 2023 (2 years+ after this book was published)
This was one of those chapters you write at midnight and wake up to like "wtf did I just write--"

~Your POV~

I slowly came to my surroundings, digging my way out of the dreamless oblivion I felt like I'd been held captive inside for all too long. I felt around my surroundings. It was painfully cold and there was a metallic smell lingering in the air. Was that blood..? No, it wasn't strong enough to be. There was metal to the left side of me, and to the right? In front of me? Behind me? I was completely surrounded by a metal dome caving in around me. That's when everything flooded back and pieced together. My eyes widened once more.

I'm inside the freaking bear.

Panicking, I started to kick against what felt like the "door", but it wouldn't budge. I started to ram myself into the sides of the dome hoping to find another way out. There was a big shake all around that felt like an actual earthquake. I tried to grip onto some of the cross beams set up behind me. A psychotic laugh echoed inside the chamber and traveled all around me.

"Well, look who's awake! Didn't take as long as I expected, congratulations!" It's voice sounded..cheerful? WAIT.

"You-HOW LONG WAS I ASLEEP?!!" I shouted.

"Hmmm...not sure. But not long enough, it seems. You're parents haven't come yet."

Relief washed over me. If they didn't come back, they wouldn't have realized I was missing and sent out a search party or something. But I still had to get out of here. I blacked out maybe around....7:30? So maybe I was out for an hour or so. Either way I had at least a couple hours to get myself out of this.

"I'm gonna kill this stupid bear..." I mumbled.

"Sorry, honey, what was that?" The bear asked. Silence. I didn't want to talk. Why would I? "You're going to have to spe-speak UP..." His voice glitched angrily. Now I was afraid that if I told him he'd only get angrier. Two of the hanging wires in the back hooked onto my wrists, which were still clutching to the crossbeam. I gasped and tried to pull my arms back, but they were locked in place hanging above my head.

"When I ask a question, lamb chop....you have to answer. Perhaps I'll let it go just this once...but you won't be so lucky next time." He giggled again, clearly enjoying this.

"Oh, I'm sorry! How rude. You can't speak to someone without making direct eye contact~!" I lifted my hopes up when I thought he'd let me out of the cramped space, but I was both devastated and horrified when I saw a blue light shining on top of me. The blue glowing eyes of the bear rolled back into it's endoskeleton and were pinned right on me.

Well...this is uncomfortable.

"So, I'm guessing you have some questions." You nodded hesitantly. "Well, since you told me about yourself, I guess that I could do the same. My official name is Funtime Freddy, but the kiddos call me Freddy Fazbear. Or just Freddy is fine." He giggled. "I was in Circus Baby's Pizza World, a Sister Location to another pizzeria, I'm assuming. From the waking moment that I started my working AI core, I had what you would call an impenetrable thirst for blood. It's always satisfied a part of me that had always been there, right from the start. I also assume it was a part of my programming, since I was armed with a chest cavity full of weapons, a voice lure for children, etcetera." The more he talked about this, the more confident I was that I could, and possibly will die here.

~3rd POV~

"Bon Bon used to help me with that. He was my right hand man, literally! He was a little rabbit puppet that would always make the kids laugh. Oh boy, do I miss him." There was actually sadness in his voice now, to your dismay. "I miss the whole crew, honestly. There was Funtime Foxy, Circus Baby-the star of the show-and Ballora, a certain Ballerina who didn't seem to like me much. I guess she had a soft spot for Bon Bon and Baby, but that was it. Now that I think about it, she was nice to pretty much anyone whose name started with 'B'..." He actually seemed lost in thought about this one as if he was theorizing it. I hid a small laugh.