CHAPTER 45

I SAW THE POSTER AT MY THEATERS WHEN I SAW SPIDERVERSE AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!
I WENT WITH MY FRIENDS AND MY ONE FRIEND WAS POINTING FUN AT ME CAUSE IVE BEEN RANTING ABOUT FNAF TO HER FOR YEARS EVEN THO SHE AINT A FAN ANYMORE
AND THEN SHE TOOK A PICTURE OF ME IN FRONT OF IT

PAVITR WAS LITERALLY SO RELATABLE TALKING ABOUT PPL SAYING THE THINGS WRONG AND ASSUMING STUFF ABOUT THE PLACE
AS SOMEONE WHO IS CONSTANTLY SURROUNDED BY TOURISTS, THAT HIT ME PERSONALLY
AND THE "and this is where the British took our stuff" HAD ME DYING
HES SO SILLLYYYYYY
I LOVE MIGUEL BUT PAVITR'S COMIN WITH ME

SUMMER JUST STARTEEEDDDD!!! XD
I'm finally on summer vacation, baby! So here's the plan for this long break I've got ;)

If y'all wanna know what the future of this book is gonna be, pls read

The first order of business is finishing this book. There are only a few more chapters planned to be written, but they're all gonna be pretty long. It's gonna hurt ending this book for sure, since this book's been around for 2-3 years and it was my first fnaf fic, let alone my first x reader fic.
BUT THAT WILL NOT BE THE END.
I'll go more into detail when this book is finished, but the story was cut short because I didn't know where it was going and I didn't like where it was coming from. I had changed the story three times before and during writing.
I want to rewrite it, but I can't do that until I've finished it. Wrapped it up. I'll probably start on a somewhat different story in the rewrite so it makes more sense and is less problematic.

I'm thinking it could be cool to finish this up during Senior year since I started it FRESHMAN year, but I kinda just want to get this out of the way.

So once I finish this book, I'll just have the Withered Bonnie book and my oneshots. I'll finish all of the current oneshot requests by the end of the year. I'll also have finished the Withered Bonnie book, hopefully. I wanted it to be kinda short, anyway. Maybe 20 chapters at the most.

Then the only two fics I want to write are the rewrite and a FNaF 6 (bears) x Reader. Both of them will have a lot more preparation time going into them. I'll have written out each character, how they play off of each other, and the plot overall. They'll be much more well written, ESPECIALLY Count the Ways.

That's all about the book, now I'm just gonna rant about what I want to see in the FNaF movie because I NEED TO JUST GO OFF TO SOMEONE ABOUT THIS AND ALL MY FRIENDS ARE SICK OF IT AT THIS POINT

So of course I want the movie to be successful. But honestly with such a big Fanbase and all this hype going around, it's a given that this thing will make some good money. But I want it to be done in a way that it's cheesy, it's campy, but it also has some good scares in it. I don't need it to be a horror masterpiece, I want it to be a fun, respectable horror film that represents the games well. And I think we're well on track with my expectations.

So for some scenes I wanna see--

The bite of 83 and the spring lock scene are no brainers. Everyone's hyping up for those two even though they aren't even confirmed to be in the movie.
But I want to see more screen time of just the individual animatronics. Like have Bonnie play his guitar at some point or have him do something cool with it. Have Freddy play the Toreador March when the lights go out. Have Chica converse with her cupcake and/or make noise in the kitchen. And we can't forget Foxy running down the hall. I don't think he'll be able to be worn as a costume, not with his skinny endoskeleton legs. So they're going CGI, and that CGI had better be good.

The animatronics have castings for voice actors and movement captors, so they WILL be used in CGI whether we like it or not. I don't think they'll use too much. I mean, CGI costs money and they already made LEGIT ANIMATRONICS, so why go more into CGI than practical effects?
But then again, VOICE ACTORS!! We've never gotten an official voice for the original Bonnie and Chica before, so getting a confirmed voice for each of them will be fantastic! But Australian Bonnie will always have a place with me 🫡
I guess there are going to be voices different from the Freddy and Foxy voices from FNaF AR and UCN. I didn't mind Freddy's voice--I thought it was exactly what I would imagine it to be--but I'm in absolute love with Foxy's voice.
So Foxy's voice had better have me on my knees in the movie theaters.

Scott also sent out a Reddit saying thanks for the birthday wishes, but ALSO saying that he officially just saw the rough cut of the ENTIRE FNAF MOVIE. And he said it came together amazingly. He said it was amazing. That feeling must be surreal, seeing your baby come to life on the big screen. If Scott's happy with it, I'm happy with it. Hopefully everyone is once this thing comes out, but you know, there's ALWAYS SOMETHING 🙄😂

My hopes keep slowly rising with this movie, though I keep telling myself to keep them lower. Still be optimistic about it, but don't expect a full cinematic horror masterpiece. Expect a moreover decent movie, so then you'll be surprised if Blumhouse shows up for it.
I'm sure they will, though. Blumhouse has been said to be a hit or miss company, and I agree. But they've had some really good movies in recent years like The Black Phone and M3GAN, which I might add, sounds like it's straight out of a Fazbear Frights story. That wasn't an insult, I'm just saying that might make the company more suitable to make another movie about a killer machine trying to kill people lol
And the budget went from 30M to 36M, which is small for a film but HUGE for Blumhouse. They said fnaf is their top priority and I believe them. It raises my hopes just so much more than they would have been without that information.
Even Dawko himself said a lot of the people working on the movie played the game to get a first hand idea of what the source material was.

My only worry is the cgi. I trust that there won't be any major lore dumping, but there will still be story elements right out of the games.

That's about it ☹️ For now 🤭
I'll get chapter 45 out this week, it's gonna be some pretty damn fluffy stuffs XD

That's about it ☹️ For now 🤭I'll get chapter 45 out this week, it's gonna be some pretty damn fluffy stuffs XD

Lighting wasn't doing me any fancy favors but I had to 🤣