Chapter 2

The coquette's entire body trembles at a frequency that is visible to the naked eye. He was shaking so much that even Chu He felt that if he continued to shake like this, he would be able to spit out his Nedan himself within a second.

But Xiao Hu didn't think that his brain was blank, and even Mozun raised his hand and pressed it against his heavenly cover.

"-Okay," Chu He suddenly said.

His voice is very special. At the moment he spoke, it was like the light splitting chaos, the fox spirit was a stimulant, and the internal organs and the internal organs were cold and rising, and he woke up in an instant!

Mozun's hand stopped in the air, and Chu He said: "Go, wait for the second younger."

The fox elf didn't even dare to look up at Demon Lord Long. He almost ran into the door when he got out of the way, but he couldn't even feel the pain and stumbled and ran out.

"..." Mozun turned around and said lightly: "You really don't pick anything."

Chu He laughed and rebuttoned his shirt buttons one by one. He wore a pale and plain face, but when he smiled and fastened his buttons, the expression was kind of indescribable, making it difficult to look away.

"I can do it for you," he said with a smile. "Naturally, I don't pick anything."

Mozun's hem of the embroidered gold and black robe made a weird and slight rubbing sound as his steps struck the carpet. In fact, he does not have three heads and six arms as long as the underground world has been circulating for a long time, and he is not even ugly or terrible; if he converges his magic breath and pretends to be a human walking on the street, he does not even have the same momentum as the ordinary people. It will be too noticeable.

"I only don't understand one thing," Mozun asked with great interest. "You still care about the nine-tailed fox, is it because he is really cheap, or because you still think he and Zhou Hui really have So one leg?"

Chu He pouted: "Fan Luo, do you think Zhou Hui led six groups to encircle and suppress hell? Was it because you are also very cheap, or because he also suspected that you have such a leg with me?"

Mo Zun Fan Luo thought for a while and smiled slightly: "I can't think of it, maybe both-but if it was me, the wife ran with the dead opponent, which is estimated to be unbearable. "

Chu He picked up the bowl of sugar water from the fox spirits on the table, walked to the bathroom and splashed it, said: "We are not in the relationship you imagine."

When he walked, his pace was steady, and his waist was naturally straight, and he looked very elegant and graceful. Fan Luo leaned his arms against the door of the bathroom, so he raised his eyebrows and stared at his back. The eyes in the light and shadow were unclear; but Chu He seemed like no feeling, and suddenly said: "Yes, call you Don't enter the main house of evil spirits-I was swaying outside Zhangshun's room last night. I was seen by my aunt who was cooking, and almost scared to death. I got up in the middle of the night and called her the soul of three or four hours..."

As soon as he raised his head, Fan Luo appeared silently behind him, with one hand pressed against his naked|exposed side neck.

"go on."

"...Today I had to pour my brother a pot of dirty water streaking in the middle of the night before I wiped it out. Tell the evil spirits under you not to trouble Zhang Shun, I am such a younger brother."

Fan Luo's lips pressed against his neck, and the laughter sounded dull: "I remember... when I first saw you."

"Then you should remember what I said that time."