Extra 3

It was already dark at five or six o'clock.

The small lamp was turned on in the living room. Yan Lanyu sat on the sofa, staring at the carton in front of her, and there was only one feeling in her heart.

——The one who should come will always come.

From the beginning, he did not believe that he could successfully leave the Tantra.

What is the Tantric Gate? The darkest world in the Yin-Yang Road in Japan has the most concentrated palace of power. For hundreds of years, only a very small number of people could escape there, but those who left alive could not escape in the end and soon set foot on Huang Quan's fate.

Fortunately, no matter what is coming, it won't involve others.

Yan Lanyu took a deep breath and cut the transparent tape with a knife to open the carton. The orange light reflected a slap-shaped round box in the carton. The lid was engraved with turquoise patina, intricate and fuzzy patterns.

Yan Lanyu picked up the round box and moved slightly.

——That turned out to be a bronze mirror.

·

In a noodle restaurant downstairs in the community, the north wind blew up in the dilapidated shop hall, the hot pot in the kitchen was lifted, and the white mist was mixed with the smell of green onions.

"Your beef noodle--"

The boy in black took the bowl, turned back to his seat, broke the wooden chopsticks and ate.

"Hiss...hiss..."

The teenager's cuffs moved slightly, and a thumb-like, snake-like, horned head came out, leaning over to the noodle bowl and drinking.

The teenager didn't mind, but the snake-like creature took a few sips, the whole body slipped out of the cuff and began to crawl along the teenager's arm over his shoulder. Its black scales shimmered with a slight luster, and was not conspicuous on the teenager's black clothes. He quickly climbed to his shoulders and entrenched himself, looking around to watch the reborn female school bully.

The teenager murmured lowly.

Xiao Long buried his head, then plunged into his neckline, and disappeared after sliding.

The noodle shop owner who happened to pass by the bowl didn't notice this scene, but he heard the juvenile scolding, and it was not in Chinese accent at all.

I saw that the teenager was about seventeen or eighteen years old. He wore only a black t-shirt, black jacket and fingerless leather gloves in the cold winter, and the edges had been worn obviously. He has a dark complexion, but his facial features are very bright and handsome, especially the brow bone and cheekbones are very three-dimensional and deep; at first glance, it does not look like the Han people, but it feels like a minority in the southwest.

There were only a few guests in the shop. The boss listlessly wiped the stove with a rag while looking at the little black man in boredom.

Outsider? North drift?

I don’t go home during the New Year, I don’t know what kind of work I’m doing in Beijing.

At this moment, the teenager seemed to perceive his gaze falling on him, and looked up at the boss. Suddenly, the wind swept across the neck, and the boss suddenly shivered.

——Ok... so bright eyes!

It's like the Falcon's flashing gaze at the moment when it locks its prey, letting people glance at it, an unspeakable timidity rises from the heart.