Chapter 36

The sky in Beijing is still sunny in the morning, and just after noon, dark clouds quickly flowed in from all directions, like a huge black curtain covering the sky, pressing over the head of this international metropolis with a population of 20 million.

The mountain is raining and the wind is blowing.

The doors and windows of the warehouse were tightly closed, and the big locks squeezed the doors together under the dim light, with a fearful expression on his face.

I saw the window filled with shadowy "people", like gray ghosts on a cloudy day. They whistled while reaching out to scratch the doors and windows. The iron shutters had been scratched. The glass windows were temporarily spared because of the anti-theft net. But listening to the harsh metal friction sounds, it is estimated that it will not last long.

Situ Yingzhi squatted in the corner of the warehouse, tore off his shirt and tied his **** right arm, and sighed, "This is Hermes..."

The little policeman who was rescued by him was grateful and stood by the side. The first reaction was to thank the three team leaders for the shirt. I will compensate you. Then I heard the words Hermes, and immediately the five thunders burst: "Sister, team leader Situ -"

"It's none of your business," Situ Yingzhi said, "I was negligent, and I didn't expect that such a corpse could become dead."

Yu Jingzhong faced with smoke in his face and asked, "What the **** is going on outside?"

With a loud clatter, the roller shutter door was scratched with a long scratch, and it was about to break. Everyone panicked and turned their guns. The two team members in the front were still able to hold on. The policemen behind were simply afraid that the gun could not be stabilized. Several newcomers were trembling, and they were about to escape.

——It’s no wonder that they were seconded to investigate the murder in the warehouse. The corpse was just unloaded from the concrete wall. Suddenly, the sky was overcast with dark clouds, and a mournful cry of ghosts sounded from all directions, followed by a group of people who were not ghosts. Suddenly climbed out of the land, and wobbled around the abandoned warehouse.

When a group of policemen have seen this situation, Lenovo's ability is rich, and it immediately reminds me of the latest release of the Resident Evil Zombie Siege. If you don't see the leader of Situ and Deputy Director Yu are in front, you can't scare your pants. .

"This unlucky man—" Situ Yingzhi pointed to the corpse that had almost rotted into a skeleton behind him, and said, "After being killed here two months ago, someone did something on him and did it in his eyes. An extremely powerful walking corpse. There is a chaotic grave near the warehouse during the late Qing Dynasty. The bones buried deep in the ground are attracted by the array. Slowly crawling from the land to the warehouse, it is now what surrounds us outside. ."

"What is the purpose of this formation?" Yu Jingzhong asked.

"Condensing the dead air, using the ground veins under this warehouse as a transmission channel, will transfer the dead air to the hands of the main formation. If we did not unload the body from the concrete wall, the body within a thousand miles would crawl here in seven days. The condensed amount of dead energy is extremely horrible. If it is released, it will be enough to cover half of the Beijing city like a haze."

Yu Jingzhong's eyelids jumped straight: "That surnamed Liao is just a red three generation, is he full enough to support? Or should he seize the throne?"

But Situ Yingzhi shook his head and said, "The strength of this quartet of walking corpses is not what you can imagine. You can't do it to see how fast the corpses gather. It's at least the level of Zhou's elder brother...the name behind Liao should be There is a greater black hand manipulation, he is just a **** who is being used <divclass="contadsl"><scripttype="text/javascript">reads();</script> </div><ahref="http://www.365xs.org/books/39/39946/"target="_blank">A piece of sky</a>."