Chapter 5

"..." Rural entrepreneur Huang Fatzi said with full of jealousy: "Hello Monday, I am your brother, and my name is Sunday."

Huang Fatzi wanted to find Chu boss to make a complaint. Someone turned around and saw Chu He was hurried away. He was anxious: "Where are you going? This group of tortoises and grandchildren are coming to cut off the hustle! You hurry and come back to support me. !"

Chu He turned around and saw that his jaw was tight and his whole face was a little bit wrong: "I'll take a step first, and then call me when you have something to do."

Mayor Huang held him back: "What the **** is going on?"

Chu He wanted to break free, but the strength of more than three hundred pounds of fat people is not easy to break free, and then pull it down. Even the few people in the province should pay attention to this side. In his anxiety, Chu He had to hold Mayor Huang and whispered: "Me and that surnamed Zhou are old ideas..."

"Why? You two have a grudge?"

"I once performed a technique on him, that is, within the incense stick when I met again, as long as I didn't call him, he would not notice me. This time of incense stick was left for me to run. I first Go home, tomorrow you will send the gang of people from the province and come to me again."

Huang Mayor Zhang Er monk was puzzled, only to see Chu He hastily escaped, striding outward.

"I heard someone just jumped the building here, oops, let us find it all together-what, the police have already been here?" Monday's enthusiastic voice came from far away: "oops next time you have trouble, please contact me directly! I am the one! Like trouble!"

Aida: "..."

"You don't know, I was bored in the office all day, but my mother suffocated me. Finally, I would like to stay outside for a few days! Hey, little beauty, you said I met this when I came out. Are you destined?"

Yan Lanyu: "...Mr. Zhou is kidding."

"No joke, no joke," said Monday with a smirk. "You don't know that my person is straightforward and accurate. I said that if you have a destiny, you have to have a destiny. If we have a good destiny, let's talk about it again-hey Mayor Huang! What are you doing! Didn't you say you want to select a site for the project? Is this site selected?"

Mayor Huang's mouth twitched, "...No."

On Monday, following the eyes of Mayor Huang, he glanced at the gate of the construction site. "Then what are you still doing, come and choose."

--In the direction he could see, Chuhe was striding toward the red flag car parked not far away.

On Monday, he didn't notice him and turned his head carelessly.

However, at this time, the police car about to leave suddenly stopped in the distance, and the captain of the detachment hurriedly ran down with the phone: "General Chu -"

In the eyes of outsiders, this must be a very funny scene: on Monday, Xiang Tian and Yan Lanyu confronted each other in a three-legged situation, and Chu River left in a hurry and did not return without a head, and Mayor Huang blocked this week on Monday and Chu River. At the midpoint of a straight line, I was trying my best to use my huge body to block the sight of Chu River on Monday;

On the other side, the squad leader of the Municipal Police Department was panting while running and called President Chu, as if the fire was behind the buttocks; his movements were so great that everyone except the above mentioned, including the provincial foreign guest reception office The director Li all looked back in the direction of Chu River in a consistent motion.