Chapter 75

Yan Lanyu's eighteenth birthday is finally coming.

Brother Yan has been very low-key since entering the special office. Without saying a word or taking a step, he quietly bowed his head to do his own thing. Yu Jingzhong looked at his file to find out what his birthday was. He wanted everyone to come and gather together, but he was repeatedly delayed because of the massive invasion of the Asura tribe and the Phoenix Nirvana.

Right now Zhou Hui has finally returned from Heshan to Zhoushan, and Little Phoenix has transformed. Even Zhang Shun and Jia Lou Luo are staying in the human world, which can be described as an unprecedented gathering. As the Spring Festival approached in the new year, Yu Fu finally moved the heart of embezzlement of public funds, and wanted to take this opportunity to gather everyone to celebrate their birthday and celebrate New Year's Eve together.

Everyone agrees, Li Hu hangs on Zhang Shun's arm and asks: "But the birthday of the Little Beauty is not this day? Does it matter?"

"The birthday on his file was taken back by Tantric Gate when he was a child, and it was originally fake." Yu Fuyi used his mobile phone to check the New Year's Eve price of the suburban hot spring hotel while saying, "It's okay, since then his birthday will be New Year's Eve. Ten, back to remind me to change his file."

Zhang Shun and Li Hu looked at each other, and the former whispered: "How do I feel that Deputy Deputy has become more and more indifferent recently..."

"I don't know, even if the public funds have been made to eat or drink, maybe the dead net is broken." Li Hu secretly said: "I heard Zhou Hui said that Deputy Vice wanted to get the party's expenses back to the unit for reimbursement, and hesitated for half a month. Finally The whole person was reborn when he made the decision, as if he had gotten a new life... Maybe he would become a corrupt official from the vice, and today he took a small step, that is, the whole special place in the future toward corruption * The dark abyss of public money to eat and drink Stride."

Zhang Shun Shen took it for granted and nodded again and again, beside Wu Bei, Qian San, Shen Wan Tian Si and others with an impatient expression.

·

Yu Jingzhong finally settled on a hot spring resort in the outskirts of Beijing. By acquaintances, he packaged several independent courtyards, took everyone out for dinner, soaking in hot springs, watching fireworks, watching the Spring Festival Gala and other New Years.

The crowd eagerly asked to participate, and they all sang praises and praises, unanimously saying that Yu Zuzhen is becoming more and more man, and it will be just around the corner to surpass Zhou Hui in this way.

The year is getting closer and closer, and spiritual events across the country are becoming scarce. Most of the team members are idle and doing nothing. They are holding tea cups and chatting between the offices throughout the day. Comrade Wu·Soul Poet·North brought a few cannabis bags to the northeast specialty to Beijing, and distributed antler mountain ginseng in a special place. On that afternoon, the whole building was transformed into a sea of ​​joy.

Situ Yingzhi and Li Hu went shopping together in the street. Li Hu bought seven or eight sets of swimwear for the hot spring. After seeing it, many female team members said that the six group leaders had extraordinary taste, but it didn’t feel right to share a dressing room with the six group leaders. It seemed strange.

Yan Lanyu received countless birthday wishes, which was unprecedented in the first seventeen years of his life, and he was flattered to a very embarrassing level. This level reached its peak when Galuro gave him his birthday gift-Galuro had no money for years, it was better to do it in Jinsan and Wubei; they thought about what they could give, just start from their own A splendid golden feather was pulled from the original body. Dapeng gold-winged bird's huge feathers are almost as tall as a man. Brother Yan was almost tired of vomiting blood before carrying it back to the office. It was just dazzling behind the door, and the titanium alloy dog ​​eyes of countless people scented the tea garden.