Chapter 14

Beijing, City Hall.

The negative four-story elevator turned on. A young man with a handsome face and a tall figure, wearing a d&g shirt and trousers of the same brand, wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, walked out with his hands in his pockets.

He walked through the corridor in a familiar way, and came to the door of an office at the end. A guard in the black suit was standing next to the guy in the black suit. When he saw him, he laughed immediately: "Leader Situ, come to find our boss?"

"Well, he is still inside?"

"It's been a week since the defense. Are you in a hurry?"

Situ Yingzhi waved his hand to signal that he was not busy, and opened the door by himself, saying, "I went in to find something and came out."

Although the location of Zhou Hui's office is a bit weird, it is no different from the office of a veteran cadre of an ordinary government office. It is also a mahogany furniture landscape painting with thick gray carpet underfoot. What is unusual is that there are many lines hanging in his office at the moment, and one line is criss-crossing, and each line has a little pink and bright red dzi bead sliding around. Although the lines are rooted like a cobweb, hundreds of red beads are not intersecting like the orbits of stars in the universe.

Zhou Hui turned his back on him, sitting motionless in the middle of the bead net.

"Yo, why are you so quiet here? The second son said you were hiding in the office and watching the football with beer and fried chicken." Situ Yingzhi stooped across the bead net and patted his shoulder casually, saying, "Boss quickly write me a post Ping'an Fu, I will go back to Guangdong in the afternoon. Several old people in Hong Kong who are too stupid and begging for grandpa to cry to grandma cry and beg me to sell one... What's wrong with me?"

Zhou Hui's head was tilted to the side, and his arm resting on his knee suddenly cracked a wound with visible bone. The blood ticked down his wrist and ran down to the ground, and a small blood sink had condensed.

"I wipe! Boss! Did you cut your wrist!" Situ Yingzhi straightened his head, and suddenly found that Zhou Hui was plugged with a few silver needles with a length of half a foot. As he moved, there was a plug. The needle on the temple slipped out quietly.

"..." Situ Yingzhi twitched the corner of his mouth, pinched the silver needle and looked carefully, said carefully: "Boss? Zhou Boss?"

Did not respond.

"Team Leader Zhou? Boss Zhou? Zhou Dudu?"

Still no response.

"...It's dizzy." Situ Yingzhi could be sure this time, and after looking at the silver needle in his hand, after a long time of distorted facial expressions, he decided to reinsert him back-but the original needle marks were extremely small, and his needlework It wasn't very good. I couldn't find where it was after a long search. While holding the needle while trying, suddenly the needle tip was attracted by flesh and blood, and naturally it slipped into the skin of the temple.

Situ Yingzhi was relieved and took two steps back with satisfaction, intending to call a few people to help, but suddenly found Zhou Hui mouth, "Poof!" Spit out a blood!

Situ Yingzhi: "..."

Situ Yingzhi madly said: "What's going on!"

He took out his phone from his pocket, opened WeChat group, and cracked a message: "Our boss committed suicide by cutting his wrist. I inserted a soul-fixing needle on his head. Why is he playing vomiting blood for Lao Tzu? Anxious, Wait online!"