Chapter 30

Chu He opened his eyes.

In the dark, his eyes were sober, without sleepiness, and he fixed his eyes on the high ceiling of the bedroom.

Zhou Hui's slight snoring sound came from around him, and he was very familiar with this sound-the man was completely asleep.

It's not easy. Zhou Hui hasn't slept in front of him for a long time. Since he was detained in Beijing City and taken to Beijing, or since Zhou Hui put a golden ring lock on his lumbar spine, he has never lost his sober mind in front of him.

In the dark ink-like darkness, Chu He's thinking slightly diverged. He thinks that this kind of vigilance is whether Zhou Hui took a loss to reorganize the mountains and rivers with history as a mirror, or as a blood-sea monster from the lowest level, who has been buried in the bone marrow for a long time after the endless fighting and growth. What about the personality traits in

In any case, it is worthy of praise.

Chu He rolled over silently, his fingers touching Zhou Hui's chest, and he protruded into the chest cavity as easily as he could get the objects.

The muscles, blood vessels, and bones under his hands seemed to be invisible. His hands carefully searched the internal organs, patrolling Zhou Hui back and forth, and he said, "Huh?"

Nowhere... where will it be hidden?

Zhou Hui snorted unconsciously, and Chu He immediately stopped and stared closely at his face. There was no movement for a long while, and he touched the viscera of the abdominal cavity again, until he touched the ventricle very carefully, his expression changed subtly.

-Hanging under the heart.

Thin sweat permeated slightly from the frontal corner of Chuhe.

He took a deep breath and settled, trying to stabilize his hand. The blood vessels beneath the ventricle are intricate. Chuhe's fingers touched the blood vessels up and down. After touching the cold and smooth object, he didn't pull it down, but touched the surroundings carefully. After all the knots were opened, only a tiny amount of force was used to hold the thing and gently shake it.

Zhou Hui seemed uncomfortable and moved on the pillow.

Fortunately, I did not wake up. It seems that the combination of ice spring water and asura flowers is really strong, and asura sometimes produces some useful things.

Chu He grabbed the cold object and pulled it slightly and quickly to get it out of the body-

That is a key.

Through the light outside the window, it can be seen that the key is less than half a small thumb. The ordinary flat bronze spoon is carved with extremely fine patterns on the surface, making it look like twisted nails and wedges on some bronze utensils. Components.

Chu He narrowed his eyes and looked closely for a while, thinking of such a complicated pattern, did Zhou Hui sculpt one by one himself? I haven't seen him like a sculpture before.

Is it okay in recent years, to sculpt things in private to pass the time?

Chu He uttered an inaudible sigh, put away the bronze spoon, and then took out a common key of similar size from under his pillow, and gently put it into Zhou Hui's chest.

Although it is simpler to put than take, Chuhe still dare not stretch his hand to the edge of his heart, and hang it gently above the left rib. In fact, this position is also very close. As long as Zhou Hui is not squeezing his heart to play, he will not find that the key inside has been stolen and changed into another.