Chapter 18

Suddenly Zhang Shun suddenly said that he finally met you, and let the little beauty cry in the wind to the man who had been waiting for the moon for more than two years!

Zhang Shun's roaring villain beat Yu Fuyuan down and beat him countless times. He shook his hands politely and said, "Hello, hello, and I will be glad to meet you."

Yu Jingzhong showed a sad smile and pointed to the hospital bed.

"After he arrived in Beijing, we only met for a while, and he fainted before he could speak, and he never woke up again. A special person was arranged to examine him, saying that the three souls and seven souls were seriously damaged, probably in Japan. At that time, the soul was refined by the Tantra door, causing irreversible damage. This tone is still in the present, but it is just spending time."

Yan Lanyu was lying on the hospital bed. From the perspective of Zhang Shun, he could only see his profile. He was very thin and unconscious.

"I heard that when he was in City H, he had spared his life to save you, so I think you might want to see him last time again. He should not know anyone else in China anymore, I don't want to leave him alone. Go."

Yu Jingzhong sighed, and Zhang Shun nodded his understanding: "It's okay, I want to visit him too."

He walked over to the hospital bed and looked at the teenager with his eyes closed under the ventilator. This similar situation reminded him suddenly when his father died of a serious illness, and he was in a coma day after day. Finally he let go. A heavy acid in Zhang Shun's heart, like twisting a bitter lemon juice, is extremely unpleasant.

"I heard he was waiting for you while he was in Japan..."

Yu Jingzhong probably didn't expect Zhang Shun to even know this. After a pause, he said "ah?" I always wanted to pick him up, but there were always various unsatisfactory things in life."

He came over and reached out to touch Yan Lanyu's hair.

I don't know why Zhang Shun suddenly felt a very strange feeling. He stared at Yan Lanyu's face, feeling that the expression on that face had changed very subtly in a flash.

--But it is too fast, and very subtle, it is difficult to describe.

Zhang Shun was there, unable to tell whether he was dazzled for a moment, but when he fixed his eyes, he saw nothing. Yan Lanyu lay there dizzy.

Yu Jingzhong bowed his head and kissed him, then covered his eyes tightly, as if he was reluctant to control his emotions, and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, I really can't imagine what to do after he leaves. He was so young... When we first met, he was younger than now. I never went back to find him, thinking we still have a lot of time, The future is still so long..."

Zhang Shun's intuition was strange, but he couldn't tell what was wrong. He had to say, "Sorry, are you--?"

Yu Jingzhong nodded.

Zhang Shunxin said that the age difference between you is too big, and where is your poor civil servant worthy of this little beauty, don't let the old cattle eat tender grass, okay! But then I thought about it, if Yan Lanyu likes it, there is no way to do it. He almost paid the price of his life before returning to China, maybe even for this man.

He was very sad at this thought.

After all, Zhang Ershao is young and involuntarily warms up slightly, thinking about love is really so powerful? Can even this young man easily give up such a young life? Then his brother and Zhou Hui are said to have had two children. How could they never show such affectionate feelings between them?