Chapter 34

Yu Jingzhong called a car to pick up the corpse, Zhou Hui went out and called the relatives of the Liao family back to the villa. Mr. Liao finally took a breath. In the end, he was old, and he hadn't recovered from the shock. He was held by the guards and wanted to pull Zhou Hui's hand: "Team Leader Zhou, thanks to you today, do it well. ..."

Zhou Hui pulled her hand away: "Are you confused? Alzheimer's disease sent to the hospital early<divclass="contadsr"><scripttype="text/javascript">reads();</script>< /div><ahref="http://www.365xs.org/books/26/26204/"target="_blank">The way to regenerate the mermaid</a>."

The old man didn't slow down in a single breath, and the filial sons and grandchildren rushed up and yelled to comfort his chest.

Zhou Hui wobbled back to the second floor and saw Chu He moved a chair to sit on the bed to monitor the jumping corpse while looking at the pile of **** toys on the bed, which was a bit of a scientific research posture. Yu Jingzhong probably had the idea of ​​clarifying the cause of the death of the master of the bar. He wandered around the bedroom. From time to time, he flipped the bookshelf or something, and Liao Liang followed him nervously.

"When did you buy this villa?"

"Just, just these two years."

"Quite expensive?"

"Fortunately, it's okay," Liao Liang said modestly: "The land prices in the past two years have not been so high."

Yu Jingzhong showed a toothache expression, looked up and looked at Zhou Hui. The two of them agreed that they should just charge more. It was too cheap for them.

Liao Liang was a fool who didn't want to have a good relationship with them, so he deliberately increased the price. But the paragraph has just been crossed, and it is inevitable that people will think about giving money rashly. It is important to know that gift giving is also deliberate, but it is also intentional. If it is not mentioned, it will also be sent out, and it will outweigh the gains.

He looked around the room, and said he would take the jade cabbage and beeswax bergamot on the cupboard, or it would be something that came out of the auction. Let them go to evil.

But he hadn't had time to speak, only to hear Chu He suddenly asked: "--This thing happened to this house, do you still plan to live?"

Liao Liang remembered that they had just raised the price of those twenty and twenty just now. At the mouth of Chuhe, two million people per person did not give up the talk, and they came down with cold sweat on their backs.

"I-I'm going to stay in this house for the time being, it's convenient to go to the company-it's convenient, so just -"

Chu He gave a sigh, it seemed a bit regretful, and turned back to staring at the pile of **** toys on the bed in a daze.

Liao Liang was horrified, and he said what he meant by this. If he wanted the house to fail, would he need two s|m appliances as comfort? How can I send it? "Leader Feng Si heard that you like s|m, these are two toys, and everybody can't pay tribute"-will be rushed to death by the surname Zhou.

Fortunately, he didn't fidget for too long. Yu Jingzhong picked up an obscure photo frame from his desk: "Is this when you are going to school?"

I saw that the photo frame was an old photo that had been yellowed. It was Liao Liang in a bachelor's suit and another young boy. The strange thing was that there was a tear in the middle of the two, like a pieced together photo.

An unnatural look flashed on Liao Liang's face.

Yu Jingzhong glanced at him, how sharp the eyes of a long-time agent were, and the complex expression mixed with sorrow, fear, nostalgia and pain in his eyes was like an x-ray and he could not escape.