Chapter 7

On Monday, I stood in front of a glass door rendered like ink in the dark night, quietly as if waiting for something, then suddenly pushed the door and went in.

"Mr. Chu? Oh, there you are, I said where did you go."

Turning around on Monday, I saw that Chu He was standing with a slight gasp in the corner. His face was not much better than the white paper under the moonlight. Upon closer inspection, there seemed to be a little disheveled: "Why are you here?"

Laughed on Monday: "It's strange, you can't come to such a famous restaurant in city H? Speaking of the lobster stew here is really good, but unfortunately I didn't taste anything in a hurry..."

Chu He said: "Then you continue to taste it, I'll go first." He said that he walked around Monday and went out. Somehow, his wrist was suddenly caught when he passed by.

"Mr. Chu," smiled on Monday, "you have a crooked tie."

He stretched out his hand to tie Chu He's tie, and his movements were very slow and careful, even a little gentle. If it wasn't the wrong time and the wrong place, the two people standing like this would be almost like a pair of affectionate lovers.

"...Are you okay?" Chu He asked.

On Monday, he stepped back and appreciated his achievements, "Not busy or busy."

He stretched out his hand again and helped Chu He to organize his collar carefully, even even the slightest wrinkle was gently smoothed, as if touching the girl's skin. After finishing in a while, he looked up and smiled:

"Meeting is destiny, so the beauty of such a beautiful time is full of moon, why not stay and talk about life?"

"..." Chu He turned around and left.

He didn't stop him on Monday, so he looked at him with a smile, Chu River didn't stop until he was almost out of the garden-I saw that a transparent wall had been erected silently in front of me! If it wasn't for a blue current or two on the wall, it would really be ignored in the dark!

"What do you mean, Mr. Zhou?"

On Monday, there was still a very calm expression, "It's not interesting, I just want to tell you that no one in front of me can come and talk, and walk and go."

"Chapter, Mr. Zhou." Chu He smiled angrily: "No one in this world can let me go and leave, if you want me to stay, do you want to be the first one today?"

--The night breeze seemed to suddenly burst, the air condensed, and the tiny ice crystals flashed like a blade.

The flowers and trees around them both made a crunchy sound that was overwhelmed and broken.

"...Mr. Chu," at this moment of shock, he suddenly laughed on Monday: "You speak this way, it really reminds me of my ex-wife..."

His whole body was suddenly relaxed, just like the scene of the tit-for-tat scene was all illusion, he snapped his fingers, and then there was a high table with red wine beside him. He poured a shallow glass of red wine into the crystal glass, as if nothing had happened just now: "Mr. Chu, have a glass?"

Chu He said coldly: "Your brain may not be normal, have you seen it?"

"Oh, I'm fine. Do you have questions?"

"No," Chu He said, "I just thought, no wonder your wife became an ex-wife."

Unexpectedly, Monday did not respond to this stimulus at all. Not only did he smile more: "You misunderstood this. The problem with my ex-wife is very complicated. It is not clear in a moment and a half... ...So simple to explain, what is the main reason you have seen divorce from human couples?"