Chapter 35

The proprietress had never chased the stars and could not understand the feeling that the little girls were fainted when they saw the fate, but at this moment she did have difficulty breathing, her mind was blank, and there was a feeling that she was about to fall to the ground in a trance.

"..." Chu He looked at her, thinking that he didn't make it clear, and smiled again: "Excuse me, is it possible for five minutes?"

--Phoenix Ming Wang completely forgot the last time he smiled in front of the lotus seat, stunned the 18th golden body Luohan on the spot, and even the King of the Three Ming Ming missed and smashed the war halberd on his leg.

The lady boss stared at him motionlessly, as if she wanted to say something, but could not make a sound. After a while, she shook a few times, and her head fell to the ground.

Phoenix Mingwang: "..."

In the completely frozen scene, Zhou Hui got up from the seat, walked forward through the dead coffee shop, took Chu He's hand and pulled him back to the seat to press, and smoothly touched the hat from the little girl next to him buckle.

"You lost," he smiled.

Chu He didn't say a word, and sat there expressionlessly, refusing to communicate with the outside world.

Zhou Hui understood the truth of the poor Kou Mo chasing, did not force him at this time, only smiled and turned and snapped his fingers. With a slap, the whole cafe was like an activated switch. Everyone woke up as if dreaming, looking around in a trance, not knowing what happened just now.

Zhou Hui pulled down the brim of Chu River again, and then turned to the bar-he walked like a wild leopard walking in the jungle. It was laid-back, strong and powerful, although it also attracted a lot of attention. But it is not as exaggerated as the Phoenix Ming Dynasty.

When she came to the bar, the lady boss was getting up from the ground. She was puzzled and didn't know how she fell just now.

Zhou Hui stretched out her hand to support her, her smile seemed to crumple the most gorgeous sunshine in summer, the rich hormonal smell made people blush and heartbeat, and even the voice was full of magnetism when he spoke: "Hello -"

The lady boss flushed her hair and flushed her hair. At that moment, she recovered her feeling of being an eighteen-year-old girl: "Hello, hello, can I help you?"

"Yes, I want to find you to inquire personally." Zhou Hui took out the picture to show her, politely said: "This is my two friends, shall we go to the kitchen to talk back?"

At the moment of turning around, Zhou Hui made a victory sign in the back, Chu He looked away, pretending not to see.

·

At the same time, on the top floor of the office building above the cafe, Liao Liang sat in a luxurious office with floor-to-ceiling windows and an observation deck, looking at the photo frame motionlessly.

The photo is old, and the tear marks are crooked and slightly wrinkled. It can be seen how careful it was when it was torn in the past, for fear of damaging the man's half-point clothing corner. He caressed the cold glass on the photo frame. The tears sprinkled on this photo had disappeared. However, he can still remember that late that night, he drove the car to the top of the mountain and sat alone all night long. The night wind chilled into the pain and despair in the bone marrow.

There is a kind of pain that will not subside with time. It will always be with you, rooted in the depths of your soul, and endlessly with the passage of time.

"You should go down," a cold female voice suddenly sounded in the empty office.

Liao Liang raised his eyes, and a small mirror stood upright at the desk, and a woman's face was reflected in the mirror.