Extra 12

Five minutes ago.

Wu Bei was hit by an oncoming bullet, and his footwork paused. Then the bullet flew from the forehead and landed on the ground to repair the way of the school.

"Wh...who..." The self-defense team who shot each other backed back with a fearful expression: "What the **** are you?!..."

Wu Bei pulled the two tantra disciples who were rushing towards him, and he broke the neck with his hand, and the body was thrown behind him. Immediately after coming to the already frightened self-defense team, as a chest kick, the other party flew out like a cannonball three or four feet away and fell motionless on the ground.

"Team leader!" The second group of haircut brothers grabbed a car, stopped in front of them, and protruded their heads from the window: "Yu Fu went to the magic dragon! What should I do?"

Wu Bei looked around and saw that the self-defense team had almost been resolved. The rest were scattered and even the Tantric disciples fell to the ground. Far away in the night, Zhou Hui should be dealing with his son. In the mountain forest in the other direction, the whole body of the dragon was shrouded in the green fire, and a deafening roar was emitted.

"Zhou Bo didn't need us to worry about it, to support Yu Fu." Wu Bei opened the car door and was about to drill in. Suddenly, Yu Guang glanced in the direction of the dragon and suddenly raised two golden meteors.

Wu Bei turned his head.

The meteor crossed the sky and reflected in his slightly trembling pupil.

"Get down..."

Wu Bei burst into a roar suddenly: "All the two groups -! Get down! -"

--boom! !

The first wave of explosion formed a shock wave, sweeping away from all directions, and the land rippled with countless circles of curved ripples.

Zhou Hui and Maha Sword counteracted, looking back at the same time.

"Zhou Hui!" Chu River was almost pushed by the gust of wind, grabbing Zhou Hui's arm: "Peaceful rune! Your peace rune exploded, two--!!!"

Zhou Hui was stunned for a moment, and the next second shockwave came to his head, like a diamond hammer, flying him all over a hundred meters away.

With a bang, Zhou Hui fell to the ground, staggering a few steps before grabbing the ground to stand firm, and pulling Chu River tightly with one hand: "Are you all right?"

Chuhe ate a lot of dust and coughed while shaking his head.

Not far away, the mound was off the ground, like a chocolate sauce in a pot of frying pan, completely flying into the air. Farther away, the second round of explosion was shining brightly among the soil, reflecting half of the sky.

"Don't worry, it's not two positive signs--!" Zhou Hui yelled in Chu He's ear: "I gave him two positive and negative signs, the effect is equal, and it stops at most two or three more times! "

Chuhe finally spit out the dust that filled the mouth of the guard, raised his finger not far away, and said hoarsely: "What do they do in Wubei?!"

I saw all the people lying on the ground in the distance. Under the bright light of the explosion, you could see that those people were covered with thick dust, and they could not see whether they were alive or dead.

Even if Wu Bei is invulnerable, it is difficult to carry such an equivalent explosion two or three times. Besides, besides him, there are several members of the second group, which are all flesh and blood. If the shock wave was swept over by a large rock, the Tantric Gate and the Self-Defense Force would be forgotten, and the brothers of the second group would be too wrong.