Chapter 55

The phoenix is ​​non-stop, not practising, not eating, and not drinking from Liquan.

Zhou Hui didn't know it until after Liulitian. The above are the habits that only exist when the Phoenix is ​​real. If it is turned into a physical form, it only needs to be clean and avoid the scumming.

However, it is impossible to cleanse and avoid fishy filth, so Phoenix does not drip when it is not in the mountains. Fortunately, his dietary requirements can be reduced to almost nothing, so no problems have occurred.

Outside the Liuli Tiangong is the vast land of nothingness. The wind rushed across the plain and ran towards the sky with a barren atmosphere. Standing on the earth slope, you can see the horizon at a glance, and the endless blue light glows at the junction of heaven and earth. The aurora lingers when the moon rises at sunset, which is extremely magnificent and magnificent.

There are many magnificent landscapes in the thirty-three heavens, but they are hidden in desolate places outside the heavenly palaces on all levels. Zhou Hui also saw the scene of Mount Xumi through a water mirror. The deepest impression was the rolling hill-like giant buildings, golden jade carvings, ivory decoration, and even the fountains all sprinkled with broken jade, which is extremely solemn and majestic.

He had wondered if Phoenix would be more suitable for the luxurious environment of the temple, but Phoenix seemed to be very safe in the cabin he built in the wilderness.

Zhou Hui built a house similar to the small wooden yard on Mount Zhou, surrounded by stone walls. Under the stone walls, Phoenix planted a ring of fiery asura flowers, which were the seeds he brought from hell.

On Huizhou Mountain, Zhou Hui didn't think he liked the flowers at all. It was only after the cottage was built that he watched Phoenix pull out a seed from his pocket, only to realize that he didn't feel completely indifferent to the surrounding environment.

Liulitian is at the bottom of the 33rd Heaven, and it borders on hell. Zhou Hui goes hunting in **** every day, while Phoenix stays at home. At first, Zhou Hui was afraid that he would have problems leaving his line of sight, but after so long, Lei Xun didn't hack it down, plus the hundreds of miles above it was deserted, let alone beasts, there were no bugs, it was really a land of nothingness and silence , And therefore let go of my heart.

——However, it turns out that Zhou Hui was too relieved.

One day later, when Feng Zhou wakes up, Phoenix wakes up. The closed six consciousnesses are not fully connected. Only the seventh consciousness is still there, sitting in the solitary yard under the hazy sky. Snow Mountain Goddess Shakti peeped into the scene through the cloud mirror, and thought about it, she secretly got rid of Xumi Mountain and came to this remote courtyard.

Her original intention was not necessarily to assassinate the Phoenix, but to mock him maliciously-even if the king was proved by the merits of war, it is not as respectable as the status of the five major Ming Kings of the Tantra, but the Phoenix is ​​also an ancient **** bird. Mishan, the death of Phoenix must be condemned.

But she found that when the six phoenixes were sealed, it was really like a puppet, what to do and what to do, without even a little sense of resistance, and suddenly a bad thought sprang up in her heart.

——It is said that Phoenix will not die, what if he is really just Nirvana?

In case of Nirvana, have you really forgotten everything?

If that's the case, Zhou Hui's ruthless face must be interesting, right?

Shakti thought of it, and took out the poisoned dagger, which was sent to the Phoenix like a ghost.