Chapter 25

Zhang Shun roared: "Bone is about to break, ah ah!"

Zhang Shun raised his hands to protect his head, and saw that the stone slab fell from the sky, hitting him firmly and smashing it on his arm, and lime splashed all over the floor. Zhang Ershao was smashed and stepped back a few steps, his back against the wall, the black shadow above the corridor immediately jumped down, and he was beaten with blood and nose with one elbow.

"It's worthy of Buddha bone, so it's okay." Black Shadow showed his face under the dim light of the corridor. He was exactly like Chu He. He even smiled a little: "After all, Zhou Hui recognized me as a fake, just How do you recognize me?"

Zhang Shun pushed him away and ran down the corridor: "I don't tell you! Tell you to cheat me again next time!"

·

Half an hour ago, Zhou Hui and Zhang Shun arrived at the hospital. Before the car stopped, I saw a person fall from the sky above the building, "Bang!" Smashed on the front cover of the car.

Zhang Shun exclaimed: "Brother!"

Zhang Ershao rushed out of the car and saw that Chu He rolled to the ground, barely got up and fell again. Zhang Shun immediately lifted him up, and he saw blood on half of his face, hemorrhage foaming from one mouth, shaking and pointing upstairs.

Zhang Shun looked up and saw that a certain layer of fire in the hospital building was flashing. Every few seconds, white lightning flashed across the window with stones and broken bricks, stunned: "What is that?"

"Shenwan Tiansi...treasonous," Chu He gasped. "The fifth group is annihilated, and all treasonous."

Zhou Hui got out of the car, but didn't come, and stood on the spot thoughtfully.

"Don't talk! What should I do now? What should I do?" Zhang Shun felt that his brother's body was very cold, and his hands were shaking with fright: "Where are you injured! Surnamed Zhou came over to help!"

Zhou Hui walked quickly, and touched the temperature behind Chu He's ear: "It must be carried to the hospital to deal with it, maybe the internal organs are damaged-how did the fifth group betrayed? People who engage in too many yellow religions come over, and Yu Jingzhong's stupidity doesn't know that it's okay to suppress it."

Zhang Shun clenched his teeth to support Chu He and walked towards the hospital building. Most of the power supply system has been destroyed. The standby power supply in the hall can only supply the indicator light. The elevator can not be opened at all. The door is not known to be hit by an external force into a horrible shape.

"Go...walk the stairs," Chu He said intermittently, blood was not like money, and he rushed out as soon as he said: "Don't worry about the fifth group first, Yu Jingzhong is locked in the fourth floor underground..."

"No brother! You lose too much blood, the temperature is too low, you have to go for blood transfusion first!"

Zhou Hui walked in front without saying a word, only heard Chu He whisper in the back: "There is a blood bank and a special guardianship room on the fourth basement floor. Let's go there and talk again... But the blood bank has been destroyed. When they evacuated just now , Blew up the blood bank and blocked the aisle guarding Yu Jingzhong."

Zhang Shun asked anxiously: "What should I do?"

The headlights in the corridor were broken, and only emergency lights were on. In many places, it was very dark. Zhang Shun helped his brother to stagger and walk unsteadily. Zhou Hui, who was in the forefront, touched the phone to illuminate without looking back: "My brother will do some blood for your brother."