Chapter 12

Chu He wrapped his nightgown tightly and stood in front of the large glass mirror in the bathroom, sighing. Zhou Hui yawned and walked around, kissed him on the neck, bowed his head and started brushing his teeth.

He is red | naked, his strong muscles have a powerful beauty under the light, and the abdominal muscles and mermaid line extend down perfectly into the low-rise underwear. His hair is very handsome, and his nose is straight to the level of reflection. This face is really handsome. When he wakes up in the morning, he can take the picture of the **** and directly take it as the cover of the fashion magazine.

Chu He looked at the pale, tired and sickly self in the mirror, and then at him, suddenly there was a very strange feeling in his heart.

"What's wrong?" Zhou Hui asked confusedly.

Chu He didn't answer at the beginning, poured a cup of warm water, and thought about it after drinking half a cup: "I'm thinking...We look like this, if we are seen by others, how much purse will I spend to support you? ?"

Zhou Hui laughed loudly: "My dear, anyone will think that you have been adopted by me as an overbearing president." After saying that, I probably felt that I was bursting into the table, and I was very proud of being sprayed with toothpaste foam. 'S mirror shook his head.

"..." Chu He suddenly felt that he was in the zoo, thinking I shouldn't challenge the thickness of his face, how could I owe so much... He sighed and pointed out the window: "Time is up, you should withdraw Enchanted."

Zhou Hui didn't care, "It's not yet dawn."

It is true, the city of H should be bright in the early morning of summer, but it is still dark outside the window. The layers of black clouds pile up in the sky, there is no moonlight at all, and it looks like it is midnight.

Chu He leaned his arms against the Liulitai and narrowed his eyes slightly, gazing at Zhou Hui from the top of his hair. It happened that Zhou Hui spit out the mouthwash and saw his eyes when he leaned his head, and he immediately smiled: "Dear you, this expression is so energetic... Remember, when you fell into the sea of ​​blood as the Phoenix Ming King, you shot It is this look when traveling through thousands of demons..."

Chu He wondered and asked: "You were there at the time? Why didn't you get purged?"

Zhou Hui washed his face and looked for the towel wet with his eyes closed. After a while, he smiled and said: "...I was hitting a hand|gun."

Chu He: ".................."

Zhou Hui hummed the room service in a minor key and ordered it to be delivered to the door instead of being sent in. Who knows that the doorbell still rang after a while, not only stubborn but also stubbornly rang all the time, Zhou Hui was originally in a very smelly hairspray, but also anxious later, walked over and opened the door and asked: "It's not called you ...The sixth boy?"

Standing in the doorway, Li Hu pushed the dining car with one hand, and threw the document on Zhou Hui's face with one hand, said coldly:

"Tianqi Architecture is your industry."

"..." Zhou Hui hurriedly held the document and looked down at the approval report of a certain architectural plan marked with the word "Monday". Immediately, the spirit was refreshed and smiled: "Dear Hello, dear, have some breakfast Do you mind? Don't mind pushing the dining car away. It's credited to the brothers account, 88 yo pro!

Li Hu desperately resisted the door panel: "You are a bastard! You deliberately sold the land to the Japanese. That building is not a residential building at all, it is obviously..."