Extra 9

The tides of time hit the reef and made a bang.

In the vast void space, Yan Lanyu curled up her body with all her strength, sending out a breath of trembling tremor, striking her knees with the forehead under the pain and tears of despair.

Why is it me?

Why should I revisit all this? !

Obviously already buried deep in the ugly past of the soul, why should it be cruelly turned out and displayed again? !

His forehead was broken, and blood ran down the bridge of his nose to his cheek. His face was crooked and cramped, and a hoarse, sharp, unmanifestable cry was made.

Let me out.

"--Let me go out--!"

--boom! !

The giant dragon's huge body swam across and instantly swept the row of vermilion columns on the veranda outside the hall.

The pillar collapsed and smashed into countless sections on the ground. Several priests ran from the ground and slipped, almost hit by a pile of volley.

As soon as Chu He raised his hand, the wooden post that was about to fall behind him seemed to be held up by the invisible giant, slowly returning to his position.

"Who are you?" The wizards couldn't see the magic dragon hovering above their heads, staring at the teenager in front of them in panic: "Why are you here, what are you doing?!"

Chu He didn't answer, squinting into the air.

I saw a snow blast through the sky, unstoppable like a meteor, and then exploded into a dazzling light!

"Maha-magical power!" Zhou Hui's roar in the roaring overwhelming everything: "What the **** are you holding!"

Zhou Hui fell sharply, and with a steady sound, Huo Ran got up and said angrily: "The sword in this kid's hand is too open and can summon wind and lightning directly from the sky. Do you know what it is?"

Chu River rubbed his eyebrows helplessly: "It was the sky cluster cloud, the legendary ancient artifact that can control the weather, together with Bajijing and Qiong Gouyu, and also called the three national treasures of Japan... quickly throw Maha back to the sea of ​​blood, Was it too messy just to drop this dragon and leave quickly?!"

Zhou Hui was furious: "Little Bunny is so abominable! No, I want to grab his sword!"

Chu He: ".................."

Several wizards on the side were stunned, and when they reacted a little faster, they immediately rushed up: "Where did you come from, even trespassing into the inner palace that can only be entered by His Royal Highness?! Don't leave soon!"

Zhou Hui immediately turned around and whispered, "Really? Only the royal family can enter?"

Chu He: "Almost, this is a special sacrifice place for the Japanese royal family. A few of them should be sneaking in..."

"Hey?! Shouldn't there be a lot of treasure here?!"

"Shut up!" Chu He was almost confused. "Don't mess up at this time!"

The wizard is almost mad, but the defense inside and outside the shrine is not based on manpower. The clergy is extremely limited, and most of them are witches with no help. There was only a few rotations near the inner palace. At this time, even if the police could not call anyone, there was no way to do it.

"If you don't go out, blame us..."

The wizard's voice did not fall, and suddenly an extremely thick lightning fell in the sky at night!