Chapter 37

Miles of Buddha, boundless lotus.

The young Little Phoenix knelt in front of the Buddha, leaned over his incense, and stood up.

The snow-white cassock dragged on the ground like flowing water, and the soft black hair fell on the side. When it got up, it brought a faint dark fragrance, like a lotus blooming silently on the water in the night.

Numerous pairs of eyes peeped at him in the dark part of the hall, and whispers rang from the void in all directions. However, Phoenix closed his eyes, his face calm, and he gently touched a pure blue glass bead in his hand.

"Ahuang."

Phoenix looked back, and saw a man standing in the light at the entrance of the hall, and his face could not be seen clearly in the reflection.

There was a shy smile in Little Phoenix's bright eyes. He turned to the man, handed him the tender little hand, and gently said: "Sakyamuni."

On the Mount Xumi, the long glaze is long, and the nineth level is winding down one level, hidden in the clouds.

Two figures, one big and one small, holding hands, Phoenix looked up at the man next to him and asked, "Sakya."

"Ok?"

"The Venerable Bati said that the Phoenix was separate, should I have a brother, is it true?"

Shakya was silent for a moment, and asked, "What do you think?"

"...I don't know, they don't like me..."

Shakya put her hands on the shoulder of Xiao Fenghuang and leaned over to stare at his clear water-like eyes. He said softly, "Not really. When I picked you up, you were just an egg and the concubine."

Little Phoenix looked back blankly.

Sakyamuni said: "You don't need to care about other people's opinions, just trust me."

The little phoenix in the thirty-three days is always alone.

He never talked to anyone, nor ignored anyone. Many times he just looks at you quietly, lowers his eyes, walks away alone, rubbing his shoulders without passing any sound.

He went to kneel in front of the Buddha every day. He came alone and walked alone. The sandalwood lingered quietly like a plume of smoke.

The naughty little Sha Mi once stopped him and asked, "Why are you always alone?"

"..."

"I heard that you have a terrible appearance, is it true?"

Little Phoenix stared at the ground under his feet.

His face has never moved, without a smile, like a jade carving. The little shami can't wait for an answer, he hee hee ha ha again, he continued to walk out of the hall of the Buddha and walked towards the boundless sea of ​​clouds.

The Venerables were high on the lotus seat, and the sighs were full of compassion, but no one could hear them.

"There should have been two, but the only thing that broke out of the shell..."

"It is said that the Phoenix swallowed the Phoenix, so it was a very evil form at birth. The moment of breaking the shell dropped 990,000 Leihai Tiankai..."

"Is it true? Even Lei Haitianjie failed to annihilate the extremely evil phase?"

There was a long silence on the lotus seat, and Venerable Venti made a long sigh.

"Phoenix is ​​nirvana without dying, obsession, resentment, and doubt will follow the unlucky extreme evil, and will reincarnate forever in the whole world..."