Chapter 57

Galuro felt that he hadn't done anything bad in his life, so why did he show up such an unlucky brother, it is really puzzled.

However, he has long believed in karma. If you think about what you did not do in this life, maybe it was because you killed the Maha family in your last life and owed him 5 million, so you have to pay so many brothers' debts in this life.

There was a terrified sea snake on the top of Galuro's head. He left the Sea of ​​Blood without expression, and crossed the time and space barrier to the other end of the blood sea connected to Asura Road. The Yanmo King's Palace meanders along the towering mountain of the Double Iron Wheel Mountain, and even at such a long distance, he can't even see his head at a glance.

He threw the snake back into the sea of ​​blood and turned into a golden-winged Dapeng bird. He flew over the sea and the crystal avenue under the watch of countless monsters, landed on the top of the high tower of the magic palace, and found a place with a wide view to become a humanoid. Down.

Galuruo, a son of a **** who had lived in the snowy mountains of the plateau since childhood, was difficult to adapt to the harsh environment of the four evils. The violent blood in the air blocked his breathing, and he could not sleep at night, and he could not eat the sea snake meat in the blood sea. . When Phoenix came to Demon Realm and saw him, he was advised to go back to Snow Mountain at that time, but Jia Lou Luo refused.

He didn't know why he stayed here. The family's fragmented life has been going on for a long time, but he didn't want to leave at all.

"Mother?" Galuro turned back.

Chu He walked along the moonstone tile, stepped on the roof and made a creaking sound, and came to him, reaching out to rub his second messy short hair.

"How about your brother?"

"Just now in the Blood Sea, the childish King Asura went to the human world with a ghost. When he passed the Blood Sea, he followed him to see the excitement." Galou Luo paused and said, "It's not necessarily just going to... eat people. "

Chu He sighed almost silently, and sat down next to his second son, squinting at the hazy sky in the distance.

Jia Lou Luo couldn't help whispering: "Mahra's hair has completely turned silver. Cannibalism is mainly to delay the symptoms of the five-day decline of heaven and earth. It's every spring [luxury]. In fact, he has been very condensed during this time. Asuras eat the rest, and he knows that if he eats like this again, he will soon have to be struck again..."

Chu He pulled out a paper bag from his jeans pocket, and opened it with a handful of red hay. He grabbed half of it for Galuro, and twisted it into his mouth to start chewing.

"What is this?" asked Gurroch.

"Magic tobacco, refreshing."

Galuro tasted it, the entrance had a strong bitterness, but after chewing more than ten times, an indescribable sweetness slowly spread from the base of the tongue.

He tasted the local soil smoke in Nepal, the entrance is not as difficult to swallow, but the aftertaste is not as long as this mellow, and indeed the whole consciousness soon wakes up, and the fatigue of sleeplessness in the past few days has been relieved a lot.

"I will give Mahabo another personality," Chu Hedao said, "but not now."

Galuro couldn't help but ask, "When was that?"

Chu He gave him a deep look.

This is a very strange thing. Maha’s facial features are even stronger on the basis of being similar to Phoenix. However, there is an icy and treacherous taste flowing around the corners of the eyebrows, sometimes even reminiscent of snakes ——The kind of gorgeous, evil snakes that seem to suddenly appear behind you to give you a fatal kiss at any time.