Extra 11

The roaring sound passed through the forest, and the earth kept cracking in tremors.

Yan Lanyu fell to the ground, and the missile swept across his hair tip.

He stood up, gasped for a moment, and ran to the edge of the mound with the help of night and fire. The dragon didn't know when to stop breathing poisonously, and the grim body was bathed in the moonlight, casting a huge black shadow on the mottled snow.

Yan Lanyu climbed the mound with his hands and feet, moving very quickly, even the sharp gravel cut the calf.

He grabbed the edge of the top of the mound with a snap, the blood bleeding from the nail gap was immediately stained with red gravel, and then climbed up with his strength, his knees trembling slightly, and he knelt on the ground.

After a while, he got up and looked at the magic dragon. He saw three blood-red lanterns gathered in the air and looked at himself.

At that moment, sporadic gunshots sounded from a distance, and the fire when the bullet was fired flickered in the night.

The turbulent airflow seemed to freeze, and under the vast night sky, only the young man and the dragon looked at Conan's Maori sister.

"Heavenly King," Yan Lanyu said.

The giant dragon's head slightly sags down, and the powerful magical power completely replaces the last personality after being enchanted. In fact, it can't tell who Yan Lanyu is.

"I know all of this will not end, Tantra Gate will be traced to Tianjiahaijiao for life. Even if everyone disappears, as time goes by, there will be another Tantra Gate born."

"But I hate this kind of endless repetition, and continue to cause trouble to others, put those really good people in danger, let others bleed and sacrifice for me, and be brought back to that by fate again and again. In a ridiculous reincarnation. If I do not disappear, it will not end."

Yan Lanyu bit her index finger and used her heart and blood to draw a series of characters on the palm of her hand, and then spread it with her backhand. The blood on the palm of her hand suddenly glowed red!

The dragon seemed to feel some danger and suddenly raised his head.

"This is your four-column character," Yan Lanyu smiled slightly on his pale face.

"I have never told you, thank you for your New Year's gift. After so many years of love, I will return it today."

The magic dragon roared and suddenly rushed, but Yan Lanyu moved faster, took out the lighter and ignited, and pressed it directly on the **** palm!

-Burning is actually the easiest way to make the spell effective. When Yan Lanyu used the blood symbol on the palm of his hand, it was equivalent to temporarily making a numerology charm using the opposite character's birth date; although this charm was so simple that he didn't even have half of the spell symbol scripture, it was made with the birth date after all.

For some onmyoji teachers, mastering the other side's four-column character, they have almost half of the other party's lifeline!

Qinghuo shouted Yan Lanyu's entire palm, and in the crackling sound, the magic dragon screamed, and his fangs caught his shirt and chased him out of the air!

Boom!

Yan Lanyu fell heavily on the ground, and his chest made a terrible cracking sound, rolling down the earth slope. The green fire on his palm rolled over but did not extinguish, and the dragon let out a heartbroken roar, desperate to overwhelm countless trees, and bit him high again!