Chapter 22

Military Commission Hospital, four floors underground.

The ward was brightly lit, and various expensive and advanced medical instruments surrounded the bed, and all the data showed that the life signs of the person on the bed were already in critical danger.

--It was a grey-haired old man, his eyes were closed, his eyes were obvious, his entire face was hanging down like a dry bark, and he looked even a little scary. If he dyed his hair black, put on a formal dress, and dressed up a little more, there should be many people in the country who can recognize this face that often appears on the news network; but now it looks like it is lying on the hospital bed in a blight. It's just a sad checkmate.

Yu Jingzhong stood sullenly beside the hospital bed, and a man who looked like a doctor came over, took off his mask and shook his head.

"The situation is very optimistic. When Icu evacuated from the upstairs just now, the action was too fast, which caused great harm to the condition..."

Yu Jingzhong couldn't help gritting his teeth: "Did not that Feng Si went to Hell Road to find Mozun Fanluo, why did he suddenly appear in the hospital and found the icu ward directly?"

The attending doctor did not dare to answer, but only heard a hoarse and unpleasant voice in the corner of the ward: "That's the eye-blocking method set by Zhou Hui, deputy leader of Yang Jin. The leader of Feng Si has been with the devil because of the Mahak incident of the king After His Highness turned his back on his head, he had never set foot on the'Four Evil Roads'... Zhou Hui released the news that Team Four had left, just to divert your attention."

"Yu Jingzhong" turned around and saw four unusually long silhouettes standing in the corner, wrapped in thick grey robes from head to toe, even hiding his face in a huge hood, only to see everyone Carrying a large gold bell full of lanterns, the hands exposed under the sleeves of the robe showed a crumpled gray-white texture.

The person who spoke first seemed to smile, and said, "His Royal Highness was very surprised when he heard this news, but after searching for nine days, ten evils, and no traces of phoenix...it's a pity, we Lord Mozun always wanted to marry Feng Si's leader seriously."

Yang Jinping's mouth twitched dryly, and the mask appeared on Jingzhong's face across the human skin, and it looked quite weird.

"The fifth group can't stop Feng Si. You finally subdued Shen Wan Tian Si and made him a puppet, but now even the trump card is lost in it... It is said that the leader of Feng Si has been raised for hundreds of years. Serious injuries that haven't been relieved, now it seems that the dead camel is bigger than the horse, what should I do?"

The gray man said lightly: "Don't worry--"

As soon as the words fell, the old man in the bed suddenly exploded with asthma, his body almost arched, and a large mouthful of blood was sprayed under the breathing mask. In the ward, there was a sudden shortage of troops. The chief physician rushed up with several people to rescue. All the instruments were illuminated at the same time, and a harsh alarm sounded.

"Buddha blood! Bring the buddha blood!" the director screamed, and then grabbed the blood bag from the rushing doctor's hand, took a trace of golden blood mixed with it, extracted it, and entered it in a few seconds. Carotid artery of the elderly. The old man gasped for a while again, but the range was significantly reduced. After a while, he slowly quieted down, his vitality index returned to a certain level, and the instrument stopped screaming.

"Here, this is the last copy of Buddha's blood," the chief physician wiped his sweat and despaired: "Half of the Buddha's blood was taken upstairs by you to deal with the leader of Feng Si. Now this weight is not enough, it is far from enough. ..."