Chapter 38

——Feng Si!

Chu He suddenly seemed to hear something, and suddenly looked back.

However, behind him, the space of different degrees was empty, and countless mirrors staggered to reflect the dark light base, which was unacceptable.

Did you hear it wrong... Chu He turned his head, his eyes fell on the mirror in front of him, and he found himself wondering when there was an extra figure behind him for a second.

The man has a familiar face, with a familiar smile, and even the most subtle brows and eyes are exactly the same as in memory, as if there has been no change in time for thousands of years.

Chu He shuddered slightly even with his eyes, but he couldn't say a word when he opened his mouth, and for a long time he barely made a voice of surprise:

"Sakya...?!"

Shakya stepped forward and put his hand gently on Chu He's shoulder.

——He is not a cold illusion in the mirror, but a person who really exists, and even the warmth of his palm is clearly visible through the cloth.

And the temperature was comparable to the hottest fire, burning every inch of nerves through the skin, and with the unspeakable feeling in the pain, Chuhe could not help but shudder.

The amplitude of his tremors was so violent that he couldn’t turn his back with all his strength, even a little deflection, and could only stare at the mirror not far away, and the smiling Shakya in the mirror, and the weak Yourself.

"Don't look back," Shakya whispered in his ear.

"Why you……"

Shakya laughed and said, "Little Phoenix, you grew up."

Chu He gasped violently, his nails penetrated deeply into the palm of his hand, until the blood oozed out, flowing vertically and horizontally on the palm print.

"You still... haven't changed at all, why..."

"Why I don't appear here is important. What matters is how are you still here." Shaky smiled: "However, in such an exciting moment of long-term reunion, don't waste time with boring questions like "why" Okay."

He paused, with a gentle temptation in his tone that was exactly the same as Chu He's childhood memories:

"If you were with me, would you like to go back to heaven, my dear...Little Phoenix?"

The hidden meaning in this sentence took a few seconds before it was dripped bit by bit, like a small current crawling into the mind along the nerve endings.

——If time goes back and the years turn around, the Phoenix Ming King who wept in the empty hall that year will surely think that he has received the greatest salvation in nine days and ten places; however, tens of thousands of years have passed, the clouds are scattered, and things are wrong. , Chu He stared at the pale self in the mirror, unable to say a word.

"I... I won't believe you anymore, Sakyamuni..." After a while his weak voice finally oozed out of the air like ice breaking.

"You left a lot of doubts in my heart, and anger and resentment have wiped me out... No matter what happened on Xumi Mountain after you returned to the colorless sky, or the righteousness of the heavenly law against the four evils Change, even if you order the later King Sanming Ming—"

"You hate King III," Sakyamiya regretted, "Sorry, I should have thought about it."

Chu He swallowed, his tongue slightly numb because of excessive tension.