Chapter 64

Maha stood on the wilderness, and the wind blew through. He felt that his ears must be wrong.

No, if it’s not me, it’s someone else.

Maha walked in front of Galuro, and looked down, leaning on the dull face of his brother, and kicked him with his toes for a while: "What's wrong with you?"

Galuro leaned back, but it was basically a useless symbolic evasion, "Nothing."

"What's wrong?"

"Boring."

King Peacock Ming's patience has always been limited, which is the same as the gods of heaven and Taoism who believe in "whoever does not convert to me". After asking twice, no answer has already approached his critical point, and Maha narrowed his eyes dangerously. If this is not his compatriot, he can’t really be his real brother, it should have slipped into the esophagus of King Peacock. Too.

"What's the matter?!"

"..." Galuro looked up at Maha, and after a while, he was not surprised. "It's just boring. I can't repair it and I can't do it anymore. If I do it again, it's the same thing; our family has never been complete, father and mother." You might die in a colorless sky, and you are..."

Galou Luoton lived.

Maha and his brother looked at each other for a moment and lifted their feet expressionlessly.

"Bang!" With a loud noise, Galuro was kicked down as a chest, and he fell into a broken mountain face without expression.

·

There is no universe in the gate of Divine Realm, there are no signposts and no borders, surrounded by unpredictable light and broken color blocks, and it is so distracting over time that you can’t even tell whether you are moving forward or backward. .

Zhou Hui stood on his feet, took a sigh of relief on his knees, got up and looked around to rebirth back to the 1980s.

A few seconds later, the tyrannical factor belonging to Warcraft in his blood broke out, anger swept across his brain, and suddenly raised his knife and cut it into the void!

--boom!

The majestic power poured out and rolled the illusion into thousands of pieces!

The debris rolled up like a blizzard that fell from the sky, and then went away with the gust of wind. The surrounding scene finally turned into a white and golden world, not far away was a Buddhist hall, cigarettes curled with sandalwood.

Zhou Hui's eyes flashed sneer. At that moment, his deep eyebrows and the slightly ticked corners of his mouth made the handsome, blood-stained face even more murderous.

He strode toward the Buddha Hall. As the footsteps approached, the Buddha Hall became higher and bigger and bigger and bigger, and even had a kind of horror about to be dumped. However, Zhou Hui had no fear on his face, and raised his hand and held the knife boldly Hack!

The door of the Buddhist temple burst and the large white jade wall collapsed!

"Pseudo Buddha!" ​​Zhou Hui stepped into the golden brick floor of the Buddhist hall, and the sole of the boot stained with flesh and blood left a suddenly cracked footprint on the ground:

"Don't shrink! Get out and die!"

Suddenly, Zhou Hui's eyes flashed in surprise.

——I saw not far away under the rosettes of the Buddhas, on the blue futon, there was a wet and fluffy golden-red bird rolling in pain, long feathers and tail feathers dragging from the futon to the ground, glowing with gorgeous light.