Chapter 39

At the same moment, at the other end of the Thousand Degree Mirror World, Warcraft roared with earth-shattering--

Time shattered between its fangs, the space was torn under its claws, thousands of mirrors turned into powder, and broke out. The first wave of magnificent white light in the world!

"Can't this stand it?" The Snow Mountain goddess grabbed the blood-red pieces of soul and smiled sarcastically in the hurricane: "It's a pity that you haven't seen the more exciting content below."

The World of Warcraft suddenly stopped, and the huge hook-like claws tightened inch by inch. Void seemed to suddenly become the essence of darkness, twisting and deforming under its claws, and then bursting into a scream that was enough to pierce the eardrum, and suddenly burst into countless fragments in the frenzy!

The face of the Snow Mountain goddess changed drastically, but she didn't have time to react. Warcraft lightning came from the sky and knocked her out alive!

--boom!

All Shakti's consciousness seemed to have turned into a blank. For a few minutes, she only felt that she was constantly striking and rolling across the air, and then immediately below her.

She opened her eyes, the thousand-degree realm had collapsed, and the earth suddenly collapsed in reality, completely sinking into a huge empty pit!

The scorching soul fragments in his hand had disappeared without a trace. Not far away, Warcraft suddenly turned into a human body. Zhou Hui took the soul in his left hand and a long knife in his right, and looked at her coldly.

"...In such an angry situation, do I have to take back the soul of the Phoenix Ming King first?" Shakti shook up and shook his long silver hair. He smiled: "You are so... "

"It's none of your business, Shakti." Zhou Hui said coldly, "Return the Phoenix to me, and then get out, don't let me repeat it a second time."

The violent winds were still there, and the blood beads from some place splashed on his handsome side face, and the eyebrows were deep and hazy. The forceful force was enough to make people chill.

"--It's too late now, Zhou Hui." Shakti narrowed his eyes, revealing a charming sneer: "Do you know how I suddenly took back my personality?"

She held out her hand deep into the tunnel, and the black robe slipped from the snow-white arm.

With this action, numerous wings flapping from behind came from Zhou Hui, and then tens of thousands of jackdaws screamed out, with black wings and falling black feathers.

"Tian Dao needs the Phoenix to return to Mount Xumi, you are his hindrance. You know? From the birth of Peacock King and Dapeng gold-winged bird, from the **** and demon war you kneel on one knee to propose, even more years ago, The moment when the Phoenix King released you privately from the thirty-three golden bells in the sky-your existence is the biggest obstacle in the 30,000-year-old Buddhist robbery..."

The crow wing fanned up the strong wind, and the black feathers in the sky were like a blizzard, and there was a thick fog at the foot of death.

Zhou Hui lowered his head, his pupils tightened slightly.

"I am honoured to be chosen to send you on the road." Shakti lowered his body and smiled slightly: "Although your attitude towards the old lover is indeed a little worse."

- Suddenly the mist burst, and the black water spewed up from the ground, instantly flooding Zhou Hui to the top!

·

It seemed that within a few seconds, the clouds shrouded above the city quickly spun up, forming a magnificent and terrifying rare celestial phenomenon.