Chapter 47

Zhou Hui later thought about it, this abnormality was actually discovered by Chu He first.

Chu He was sitting on the rails and tidying up his luggage. He accidentally rubbed one foot on the rocky beach and stood up and walked away. After Zhou Hui went to drain the water, a rush, a blood-red eye was exposed under the gravel.

If Chu He rubbed his feet again, he would have a **** sole.

Zhou Hui didn’t call Zhang Shun either. He moved the rocks by three times, five times, and two. The half of the lama was dug out of the frozen soil with bare hands-really half. The whole person was torn in half from the midline of the skull, and the cross section was uneven. Ingeniously avoiding the internal organs, all the internal organs are frozen in the abdominal cavity because of the sharp drop in temperature.

Zhou Hui squatted on the rocky beach and watched for a long time. Zhang Shun helped his brother to vomit and vomit, and he couldn't even speak.

"Wife-in-law," Zhou Hui pulled the unlucky lama with her hand and said halfway: "Tearing food from the middle, throwing half to throw half, biting off the abdominal muscles and don't love internal organs... This is a bit like our big hair style..."

Chu He supported Zhang Shun, who was vomiting, and turned the lama over to observe carefully. After a moment, he said: "It's like a Mahak tooth mark."

"I wipe it, can you see it all?!" Zhou Hui said that you really deserved to be touched by the six top ten good mothers, but on the surface he didn't hold back, and reached out to take a piece of ragged blue and white from the lama's neck Interwoven fabrics.

The fabric was covered with blood, and the pattern was already very unclear. Zhou Hui narrowed his eyes and observed it half-recognized: "--Hey, isn't this the Snow Mountain Lion Banner?"

He and Chu He glanced at each other while looking at the empty railroad track.

"This... this should be an independent who rioted on the train." Zhou Hui couldn't believe it. "When he hijacked the car, he happened to bump into the same car in the same car and was eaten by the unfortunate boy... "

A similar picture emerged from their minds at the same time-the gunshots on the train, the flesh and blood flying, the strong smell of fresh food stimulated the Maha, who was not hungry all the time; finally the king of peacock Ming finally couldn’t hold back. When the robber with short eyes rushed over and pointed his gun at his head, he suddenly grinned, showing **** teeth...

"Then... that," Zhang Shun wiped his mouth, asking weakly: "Isn't that Wu Er's leader also in the car?"

Zhou Hui: "..."

Chu He: "..."

At the same time, the husband's faces became unsightly.

"Wu Bei is also a team leader..." Zhou Hui explained that even he felt weak and weak. Just when he couldn't help but think about how to deal with the follow-up matters if Maha really ate Wu Bei, suddenly Chu He stretched his finger to the lama. Neck:

"Wait, this is Dapeng Golden Seal Entertainment Circle King [Rebirth]."

Zhou Hui looked down.

I saw that the neck of the corpse covered by the snow mountain lion flag was covered with a complex golden Sanskrit. It was very blurred between the black and flesh, but it could still be seen that it was the exclusive mark of the Dapeng gold-winged bird.

"..." Zhou Hui was really puzzled next time: "Why is Galuro also in the car?!"

It is very unusual for Maha to suddenly appear in the human world from the sea of ​​blood. Galou Luo suddenly came down from the snow mountain that has been repaired for hundreds of years, and he and Maha took the same train out of Tibet. What happened?