Chapter 23

The same hospital building, icu guardianship.

Chu He supported his body with a long bow, sat heavily on the ground, and wiped his waist with his hands.

The girdle was already tight, soaked in blood was even more shocking, and the golden phoenix pattern was particularly striking in the blood. He lifted his breath and took a few breaths. He felt a sharp pain in the place where he was hit by the devil's pestle. It must be that his internal organs were damaged.

All the people in the fifth group were robbed of two souls and lay down in every corner of the whole floor like a vegetative. Shen Tiantian was dying on the edge and was unconscious, Chuhe spent five seconds praying that he was not dead, and then pulled out the pure blue long arrow nailed in his abdomen, and the arrow immediately brought a splash blood.

The material of this long arrow is phoenix bones, a total of twelve, and the twelve bones are really drawn from the original Phoenix. In the early years, Zhou Hui cut off eleven sticks continuously during the melee, and the last one was grasped by him from the air without taking off the string, and he was able to keep it until today.

Later, Chu He also considered refining the pure green arrow, but he could no longer withstand the pain of bone cramping and pulling the muscles, so he never took action. Later, Zhou Hui learned that in order to please him, this man hunted a few top monsters in the blood sea, and pulled out 11 bones to give him.

Strictly speaking, at that time, their relationship had not yet reached the stage where the word "send" could be used, and it was more appropriate to use "dedication" if it was absolutely necessary. Chuhe used these eleven demon bones to recast the pure green arrow. Although the hardness is still very different from the Phoenix bone, and there is no mana to purify and calm the soul, it has been used to this day.

Now think about it, from the moment of using the magic bone as a weapon, he has begun to deviate from the constraints of heaven. However, at that time, why did he still accept Zhou Hui's gift?

Because the man staggered while holding the devil's bone? Or was he too stupid to look like a treasure?

Chu He exhaled, nailed the long arrow to the ground and stood up.

--At this time, a soft bell rang outside the hall.

Chu River froze for a moment, and then another bell rang like water, jumping in the wind.

The sound was very comfortable, like wind chimes singing on the grass, birds flying in the sun, and my heart was filled with joy and relaxation. He wanted to look back, but his bones all over his body were so comfortable that he couldn't help but kneel down.

Immediately afterwards, the sun disappeared, dark clouds floated, lightning struck the sky, and heavy rain poured down. The bell was wrapped in a cold water whip and a gust of wind. Chuhe tried to stand up in pain, but was forced back by a heavy pressure, and he only felt that there was only one person between the world and the rain. Endless whipping, splashing dripping blood.

Chu He gasped for breath, suddenly realized what this was-illusion!

Golden Bell Fantasy!

Chu He grabbed the pure blue phoenix bone arrow that he had just pulled from Shen Wantiansi, and gritted his teeth into his palm. This palm was suddenly penetrated, the sanity in the pain was clear, the illusion fell like a low tide, and the messy scene of the icu hall was restored. He looked back suddenly and saw that there were four grey figures standing behind him!

He had seen these people beside Mozun, and he could recognize who they were without having to look at it, and he immediately knew why God Wan Tiansi was so thoroughly puppeted-that's the four demon olds, each of which is legendary. The character of King Shura level, the golden bell in his hand creates the illusion of the heavenly demon, which can make the gods and Buddha lost in the ringtone!