Chapter 8

Zhang Shun closed the door and looked back at his elder brother curled up in the hospital bed, as if his heart had been hit hard.

He knew that because he was calling for help, his brother would suddenly wake up from a coma.

The potential of human beings is so great. The seriously injured mother will wake up because of the child's call, the wife who rescues her husband will suddenly burst out of the power to lift a car, and people will bet on their lives because of the objects they really want to protect. This is An unimaginable terrible power.

At that moment, Zhang Shun remembered Chu He's pleading again-return the life of Maha to me, okay?

Who is Maha? Zhang Shun passed through the infinite cloud of doubt, but he was also very certain: if Chu He really wanted it, he would also give up everything to achieve his wish.

Li Hu's words were very firm, but he came very slowly. There was no news for more than an hour. Zhang Shun tried to make an internal call to get out, but the signal seemed to be cut off, and there was only busy tone. He could only stare at the door in fright. It wasn't until he thought that Li Hu would never come again that there was a sudden explosion in the hospital building.

Zhang Shun's pupils contracted, only to hear the sound approaching quickly, followed by a "bang!" There was a loud noise, as if a heavy object had been hit **** the door!

Zhang Shun Huo Ran got up: "Li Hu? Is Li Hu you?"

"Don't open the door!" Li Hu shouted from outside the door, "Do not open the door!"

"Are you all right! What's wrong with you?"

"I'm fine!!"

Suddenly Li Hu screamed, and the sound was nothing like human beings. Before Zhang Ershao had time to ask, she only listened to her trembling: "Don't... don't open the door, guard your brother, don't come out... Ah -!"

Zhang Shun had never seen a woman suffer this kind of suffering in front of him. When he wanted to rush out, he only listened to a low and cold male voice outside the door-the sound of this sound made people shudder from the bottom of his heart. a feeling of:

"Forty-nine Daozhen Nails, I see how long you can live."

With a scream, the screams of Li Hu's tone changed suddenly: "Feng Si! Feng Si I know you are inside! Wake up to Lao Tzu, I x your ancestor-ah!!!"

With a tremendous loud noise, Zhang Shun couldn't help it anymore, rushed over and pulled the door!

The next second, the cold air came like a tide, and Zhang Shun didn't react to what was going on, and was instantly hit by a huge force as a chest!

With a bang, Zhang Ershao hit the wall and climbed up again. In the pain, I saw a tall man in a black robe walking through the door, holding Li Hu's throat in his hand-this woman was dressed in red and could hardly tell the difference Is the clothes already red, or the whole body's blood stained red, long hair scattered behind him, the feet trembling, and from the frequency point of view, it is estimated that the air cut is a matter of one or two minutes.

Zhang Shun's blood rushed to the top of his head in an instant, picked up the broken chair leg, and rushed up with a loud bang!

But then, the man in black robe raised his crimson eyes and looked at Zhang Shun-

Zhang Shun Lima was fixed there by an endless sense of coldness, as if the blood was frozen and stiff, and the chair legs fell off his hands.

It was at that moment that he recognized this man. He had seen this man-the night of the haunting, when Chu He rushed to his room, the evil ghost disappeared, and the image of the man suddenly appeared in the corner of the room. .