Chapter 42

For a few seconds, Chu He's mind was blank, and he only watched the iron chain, motionless, as if he had forgotten to breathe.

"Zhou Hui..." After a while he made a slight, hoarse voice: "...Zhou Hui?"

The bedroom door clicked, and Zhou Hui walked in with a steaming tea cup in his face, and said with ease, "Wake up?"

——His expression and voice are so natural, as if he just woke up in the morning and greeted him gently, did you wake up? Slept well last night?

The attitude was so taken for granted that Chu He looked at him and the bed head made of stainless steel, and could not say anything for a moment.

Zhou Hui’s wounds in the dead sea have basically been healed, and the new skin is a little pale, but the look is elegant and calm, the body is strong and strong, and the polite and irresistible momentum is wrapped in black. There is a sense of intimidation that can't be said.

"You are too weak to drink this."

Zhou Hui sat by the bed, hugged Chu He's upper body in one hand, leaned gently in his arms, and fed him the hot black liquid in the teacup.

Chu He's head was extremely dizzy as soon as he left the pillow, and with his left arm unable to work, he took a few sips without any resistance, and then barely turned his head to ask: "What... what is this?"

"It doesn't taste good?" Zhou Hui took a sip, "Okay."

"Do not……"

"It's not easy to get this, don't let me down.

Zhou Hui gently wiped the water from the corner of his mouth, and pulled the back of his neck very softly and couldn't break free, and fed several sips. Until the liquid had reached the bottom of the cup, he gently put the tea cup on the bedside table.

Chuhe coughed hoarsely--even the cough sound was weak and weak.

His heart was exhausted too much, and the whole person showed a dangerous paleness. Only when he coughed did his cheeks show a little blush, and his face was more like a transparent texture, even in the dark. The light blue blood vessels on the side of the neck are clearly visible.

Zhou Hui patted his back gently, leaning his head against his shoulder socket.

His shoulder socket muscles are thick and extremely resilient, and the thin cloth should be sun-dried, full of the unique dry breath of sunlight.

This posture is actually very comfortable. Chu He's eyes were drooping, and he breathed the warm smell greedily. At the beginning, he struggled to ask about the iron chain, but his mind soon fell into a trance.

In the haze, he only felt Zhou Hui's palm gently touching his face.

"You are too weak..." he murmured, "...should sleep a little longer."

·

Chu He was awake and woke up, and every time he woke up, he was fed that quirky and viscous black liquid, and then quickly lost consciousness, and fell into a black asleep fragrance again.

He had a lot of dreams, all of which were chaotic and erratic, not only anxious and terrifying, but also the memories of the family of four living together when the children were young many years ago. At that time, even Maha was a little bird cub running around. Jialou Luo still only knew the crying newborn. Zhou Hui had just achieved a delicate reconciliation and balance with Tian Dao. The family finally got chaotic between the six Dao. Moved to the human world in the middle; Maha found something new to see. Every day he tweeted around his parents to ask this question. Zhou Hui was sometimes annoyed, so he held Maha up on his head and ignored him. With a squeak of laughter, he rushed up the mountain forest around Tiange...