Extra 4

"Brother Yan?"

The people in front did not respond, and Chu He raised his voice again: "Yan Lanyu!"

Yan Lanyu's first reaction turned out not to turn around, but to lower her head and walk quickly away. There was something wrong in Chu He's mind, but he didn't even think about it. He stepped forward and grabbed him by the shoulder: "Yan Lanyu!"

Yan Lanyu turned back, a smile on his pale face: "Why are you?"

Chu He glanced up and down at him, only to see that he only had black shirts and jeans on his body, and the clothes seemed to be a little wet, exuding a slight **** gas.

Suddenly Chu He's heart moved a little, took off his sunglasses and smiled, "I should ask you this. Yu Fu? Where are you going?"

"Yu Fu didn't come. I have a personal thing to go to the field."

"Are you sick? Is your voice so dumb?"

Yan Lanyu coughed her mouth twice and said lightly: "It's a little cold... It's okay, my plane is about to fly. Let's talk back to Beijing."

He turned and strode to the distance, but Chu He's inner doubt had reached the apex, "Wait! Yan Lanyu!"

Yan Lanyu looked back again, but the slightly impatient expression on his face and the tight lines of his body were silently telling the fact that he would turn around at any time.

Too bad, Chu He thought.

Yan Lanyu, a person who has been rescued from overseas, can this kind of identity go arbitrarily? And did he report to Yu Jingzhong when he went out, and when he reported that Yu Jingzhong could just let him out?

"What's the matter?" Yan Lanyu said impatiently.

At that moment Chuhe had a knot in his brain, and subconsciously asked, "...When will you pay back the one hundred dollars you owe me?"

·

At the door of the bathroom, Zhou Hui came out while answering the phone: "What, Yan Lanyu was hijacked by the demon?!"

"The demon took Yan Lanyu's body as a bargaining chip, and seriously injured Long Jiu and rushed to the airport to escape. It should be to take him back to Japan." Yu Jingzhong's voice came from the phone: "The lens he carries is always a hidden danger. , Tantra will not give up this treasure that has been passed down for hundreds of years. If he is allowed to be arrested and returned, Yan Lanyu will definitely be more fierce..."

"I wipe, I'm scheduled to dare to move my next girl!" Zhou Hui was furious: "What now?"

At such an urgent juncture, Yu Jingzhong was almost twitched by his mouth: "What is the next life girl... forget it. I have now notified a group of people to go to the station, airport and other places to search, if you can hurry to the airport as soon as possible If it does, immediately..."

"Coincidentally, brother is at the airport now. When will my little brothers arrive?"

Yu Jingzhong suspiciously said: "Aren't you vacationing in hell, why are you at the airport?"

Zhou Hui: "..."

·

Zhou Hui walked out of the bathroom and returned to the waiting hall.

Not far from the boarding gate, Yan Lanyu looked at Chu He and asked, "When did I owe you a hundred dollars?"

"..." Chu He was suddenly speechless, reaching for his mobile phone in his pocket and preparing to call Yu Jingzhong, and at the same time, he said how could I think of this problem, was my brain pumping?