Chapter 51

Fenghuang suddenly sat up, narrowed his eyes and stared at King Jiang III, and asked, "Why are you here?"

——This is the top of Xuebao Mountain, which is very close to the Buddha Hall, and is the forbidden area of ​​Xumi Mountain. Only the Phoenix, an archaic bird with a habit of living in the highlands, has been isolated and raised here since childhood, and has not been accustomed to moving to the 33rd world to live in the world, so it will always live here.

No matter how it is explained, it was too weird to see Jiang San III appearing here late at night.

"...Someone asked me to come up." King Jiang Sanming was silent for a moment, and asked, "Are you just dreaming?"

Phoenix frowned.

"I saw you laughing."

Phoenix blinked, not knowing how to answer the call for a while, and then he had to ask: "Who called you up?"

The third empire did not answer.

"...If you have nothing to do, let's go."

However, Jiang III still did not speak or move, and his eyes were extremely bright in the darkness, so bright that it even made people feel ominous.

Phoenix's breath gradually grew deeper.

His experience of going to the sea of ​​blood is very much in the whole heaven, and he has seen too many big demon's posture before the attack. It feels too similar to the present King Jiang Sanming Ming, which gives people a chilling hunch.

He squinted his slender eyelashes, his body subconsciously tightened, and asked coldly, "Don't go yet?"

Unexpectedly, the voice had just landed and the King of the Three Kingdoms moved, but instead of retreating, he reached out and put the hair on the side of Phoenix's face behind his ears.

This action made Phoenix's first reaction not to be vigilant or angry, but to be stunned-a kind of stunned overbearing Demon Venerable. He didn't even respond, only to see Jiang San III flexing one leg, kneeling half on the bed, and the hand that raised his hair was gently placed on his shoulder.

"Don't blame me," he said, "I'm just..."

Phoenix Huo Ran got up and pushed Jiang III down!

"What are you doing! Go away!"

Jade III stumbled on the ground before he stood firm. His expression seemed a bit sad, but it was unclear whether it was really pushed away by unthinking, or because of something else.

At this time, Phoenix didn't pay any attention to his reaction, and turned over and went out. His robe sleeves exuded the water lily under the moonlight when he raised his sleeves. The moment he passed his shoulders clearly floated into his nose, Jiang San III suddenly grabbed his hand: "Wait! Phoenix, wait, you really Not at all..."

He stared straight at Phoenix's eyes, and seemed to be enchanted in a flash. The ghost made the gods ask, "...Have you never thought about me?"

Phoenix's answer was to shake his hand hard: "What are you talking about!"

This completely undecided answer stimulated King Sanming Ming to some extent, turning all his hesitation and guilt into subtle anger. He grabbed Phoenix's wrist and dragged him back. They both fell to the ground while struggling. Phoenix kicked him and rushed out, but in the chaos, he was caught by Jiang III and fell back on the smooth and cold floor tiles. .

"Are you sick? Get away!"

Jiang San III's answer was to press his thin body hard, half of his face was hidden in the shadows under the moonlight, and it looked even scary: "Do you know why I appeared here?"