Chapter 65

"Farewell..." Chu He said hoarsely.

His fingers slammed with a sharp click, and the little Phoenix's neck crooked weakly.

Zhou Hui's pupils contracted suddenly and lost his voice: "——phoenix!"

He threw himself forward, but then a figure flashed in front of him, blocking his footsteps violently-only to see that Shakya's face was cold and ruthless.

Shakya's face is full of the solemnity of God in heaven, but I don't know if he knows the psychological effect of his detailed background. Zhou Hui only feels that there is an indescribable evil in his eyebrows and he seems to spit in the dark. The letter is ready to eat a poisonous snake. Zhou Hui narrowed his eyes and suddenly raised his hand at the next moment. His arm turned into a long knife with a mottled white surface and a curved shape. The handle was fixed along the circle of his strong arm, and the blade was extremely curved. Sharp, with a hurricane hurricane, cut straight to the throat of Shakya!

Sakyam coldly said: "Does the mean monster also dare to disrespect the gods in the heavenly path?"

With a loud bang, the hands of Sakyamuni and Zhou Hui's blades collided in mid-air, and the whole gold tiles of the entire Buddhist temple shattered!

In the sound of tearing, I saw a bloodstain on the palm of Shakya's palm, and the bone was deeply visible. The blood was shed in the air, and he took his hand back.

"...So this is the case," Shakyar looked at the palm of his hand unexpectedly, and then looked up at the big knife in Zhou Hui's hand: "This is the animal tooth you lost... I didn't expect my golden Buddha body to be so If the cheap stuff hurts, you can also be guilty of the soul-stirring condemnation."

Zhou Hui slammed his knife and spattered the flesh: "Demon Eye Creature, do you dare to be called the Golden Buddha?"

As soon as the voice fell, I saw that Shakya's eyes changed a little bit, but that was only a moment, and he laughed instead: "You know, how do you know?-Oh, I doubt why the Phoenix suddenly The design went to Mozun. Sure enough, he finally guessed my secret, and then told you, so that you, a monster born in the same eye, could be my **** who killed me..."

Before the words fell, he turned around suddenly, and even Zhou Hui didn't respond. I saw him grabbing the pure green arrow that came silently behind him!

"Oh?" Shakya folded the pure green arrow into two sections and wrote lightly: "Even you are facing me with a sword, Little Phoenix?"

·

I saw that the smoke in front was cleared, Chu He stood on the cracked ground and gasped slightly, bowed up for a long time, and said coldly: "You go, Zhou Hui... This is something between me and this person, and you Irrelevant."

Zhou Hui scolded severely: "What do you say!"

But Shakya seemed to hear something very funny, and he was amused: "Have you heard, Monster? He said it has nothing to do with you."

"It's okay to say anything at this time!" Zhou Hui ignored Shakya and only shouted at Phoenix: "Am I going out to watch you die now? Are you willing to go out like this?"

"Zhou Hui..."

Chu He was quiet for a moment, slowly shook his head, and pulled a second arrow from the void to pull it away, and the void pointed at Shakya.

"Sorry, I haven't told you about this person's existence." He said lowly.

"This man named Shakya, I once regarded him as a faith. After being abandoned, my whole body collapsed. In search of sustenance, I once kneeled under the bodhi tree and chanted the Buddha. The endless conquest of the four evils and the indifference to the war in the human world have made my belief in the gods and gods of the heavens also tremendously doubted and shaken... Until you appear, I saw another kind of The killer may be concubine."