Chapter 13

In the city of H, there were heavy rains, violent winds passed, and thousands of giant thunders gathered. The meteorological station issued three red weather warnings. The radio and TV screens in the streets were repeated repeatedly: "Please citizens stay at home and do not go out. Do not work in the air and in the field; repeat it, and ask the citizens to stay at home and not to go out..."

People in city h were panicked. The municipal party committee secretariat made more than a dozen phone calls and almost knelt down to ask the mayor Huang, who was on the front line of the position, to quickly return to the municipal party committee.

But Mayor Huang pushed angrily away from the secretary who wanted to put him on a raincoat and said, "I will go down too!"

Chu He was grabbing the muddy pit edge, stepped into the ground crack, heard a rare anger and said: "What are you doing down there? How dangerous is it to know?"

At this time, a tremendous amount of lightning struck from top to bottom, hitting a tree in the wilderness dozens of meters away! The big tree was torn apart in the bang, and the flame was instantly quenched by the violent heavy rain, and thick smoke came out.

Everyone shuddered, and several of the Interpols couldn't hold back and started to retreat.

Mayor Huang shouted: "This is my city! I can't help it anymore, and I can help you below!" After talking back, I shouted at the captain of the city's Criminal Police: "Everyone sticks to their positions, and they are not allowed to step back! Something, just shot to death! The Japanese came up in custody on the spot!" His chubby face was soaked in rain, and his voice was extremely strong. Everyone agreed in a loud voice.

Chu He also wanted to stop and was stopped by Zhou Hui: "Let him come down. The surname Huang is a monster. It will be hilarious when Tian Lei is chopped off later. Maybe he can help."

Chu He gave him an expressionless expression, rubbed his shoulders and jumped off the floor.

Zhou Hui smiled indifferently and shook his hand to refuse Captain Wang's move to tie a safety rope around his waist and jumped down. Immediately afterwards, Li Hu also came down, and fell behind him on a protruding rock five or six meters above the ground. The ground immediately turned into a real body-a snowy white fox with nine fluffy tails.

"You can't see that you care about your kids," Jiuwei fox flicked his tail and teased: "Take the time to give the kids a better meal, and feed some snacks..."

"The Japanese are already mischievous, but I just push the boat along the river."

"Then why did even Thunder attract? Your Maha dare to eat anything. I haven't seen such a big situation except last time."

Zhou Hui glanced at him, and the nine-tailed fox suddenly caught a chill.

"It is the bone of the Buddha." He said, "The bone of the bone suddenly came here inexplicably, causing Maha to see blood in front of the Buddha, and the condemnation would follow."

He paused, staring down at the Nine-Tailed Fox.

"Having said that, last time you said what **** thing did you do?"

"..." The Nine-Tailed Fox secretly stepped back half a step.

Unexpectedly, Zhou Hui didn't do anything. He didn't even step on his feet to exhale. He just looked up and smiled strangely, then turned and walked down.

...And let me go so easily? No way? The Nine-Tailed Fox pondered uncomfortably for a few seconds, and then looked up subconsciously.

Next, it knows why Zhou Hui just left-