Chapter 45

Four days later, in front of Guoan 547 unit building.

Zhang Shun stopped Ferrari, wearing sunglasses casual clothes, stepping on sneakers, showing the admission card under the watch of the two armed police officers on the left and right, and then entered the gate.

At the next moment, there was a loud crash of "Bang!", and Zhang Shun turned back suddenly, and saw that his Ferrari head was deeply plunged into the telephone pole. Offensive.

Zhang Shun took off his sunglasses in disbelief, and saw that the Cayenne door opened, and Zhou Hui easily got out of the car, wondering: "Huh? Why did my brake fail?"

Then he looked at Ferrari's empty driver's seat, and then turned back to see the dumbfounded Zhang Shun on the steps, whispering: "... pity."

"..." Zhang Shun suddenly broke out: "You **** deliberately! It's not a brake failure at all, you think I'm in the car! Are you sick, Zhou Dudu!"

When Zhang Shun swooped over, he was about to beat Zhou Hui. Zhou Hui kept busy and called his brother while hiding. Suddenly, when the car was not open, the door on the other side of Cayenne also opened, and Chuhe got out of the door and stopped: "--stop it!"

Zhang Shun looked at it and suddenly wept with joy: "Brother! I thought you were dead!"

This was the first time Zhang Ershao saw his brother in several months. Before that, either the situation was chaotic and he could not meet, or Zhou Hui detained Chu He forbidden to go out. Zhang Ershao even doubted his brother when he was extremely depressed. Zhou Hui has already uttered his mouth. If Yu Jingzhong and Li Hu were trying to stop him, he had to break into the door and kill Zhou.

The three people walked into the 547 unit building. Zhou Hui hummed and walked ahead. Zhang Shun was a little behind and asked Chu He: "Brother, how are you doing? You were not injured last time when the city of Beijing was enveloped by death. ?"

Chu He had a slim black suit, no buttons and no tie, and looked thin and casual. Even in bright places, his face was a little bit pale, but at least it was better than when he was exhausted in h city, he shook his head and said: "Not hurt-why are you here?"

"Deputy Director Yu called me and said there was an emergency." Zhang Shun shrugged: "The unlucky surname Zhou and you both haven't appeared for a long time. The leader of Wu Er's group has not yet arrived from the northeast. Three Brother was seriously injured, but Deputy Director Yu said that I could barely be a combatant, telling me to come to Guoan on duty every three minutes..."

Zhou Hui couldn't help it when she heard "Unlucky surnamed Zhou", but she was interrupted by Chu He's quizzical tone just after saying: "--San Ge?"

"Situ Zhisan," Zhang Shun said of course. "The third brother is very good and takes good care of me. He often takes Shenwan, Jiuwei Fox and me to go out and sing k. Before he was injured, we took all the underground casinos around him. The place was stepped on..."

Chu He looked at him silently, his mood was very complicated, and he did not speak for a long time.

Zhang Shun looked at his brother inexplicably, and after a while Chuhe looked away, expressionless: "It's nothing."

The elevator door jingled open, and the three people came out and ran into Li Hu in the hallway.

Li Hu always wore her iconic explosive **** when she was a woman. When she saw Zhou Hui and Chu He, she was startled. The peerless chest almost shuddered out: "Feng Si! You can still come out!" I thought you were dead!"

Chu He took a deep breath and Zhou Hui hurriedly stopped her: "Don't learn from your brother's stupid boy! Why are you here too?"

"Fu Yu said there was a situation that could not be dealt with, so I called it urgently." Li Hu lifted his long hair, and he caught Zhang Shun's arm with all kinds of amorous feelings.