Chapter 10

Zhang Ershao deserves to be the child king who dragged his nose and scolded his mother from a small group of bricks. If Li Hu's play was stopped, he would have to beat Zhou Hui today.

"How can my brother have this kind of friend?" Zhang Shun pointed angrily at "Director Zhou of the Ministry of State Security": "This man is full of words and no seriousness. When he sees the dead man, he reacts to this point, which seems to be like my brother. What does it look like?"

Li Hu reluctantly said: "Boss, your wise image of martial arts has been corrupted in the hearts of children... Can you pay attention?"

Zhou Huiqi asked: "When am I brilliant?"

Everyone was speechless for a while, but he suddenly smiled slowly and slowly, the smile made people have a urge to take off his shoes and flick his face:

"But... even if I'm stupid, you have to listen to me, that's how I attacked."

The scene was very quiet for a moment, and no one spoke.

There was an indescribable expression on everyone's face.

"Don't say that brother doesn't teach you," Zhou Hui seemed very proud, and lit another cigarette, pointing at several coffins, "I've seen this thing before, called Qixiao Coffin, which is a very evil thing. To make the Seven-Smile Coffin, you need to brutally kill seven adult men born at a specific time, then use special techniques to make the body laugh, and then enclose the coffin impregnated with alchemy materials such as cinnabar, sulfur, lead, mercury, etc. In the ground, the corpse will be extremely strong, and the corpse itself is for underground things..."

The captain of the criminal police said with a smile: "Director Zhou, I did not expect that your leader from Beijing is quite superstitious. Underground? What's under the ground?"

Mayor Huang was so frightened that he raised his hand and gave the captain fiercely: "Lao Wang, you're in a rush! How do you talk to the leader?!"

Zhou Hui smiled, but did not sell the key, I do not know whether to disdain to sell or really hurry.

"This is a shady place," he said. "This kind of place has not been suitable for people since ancient times, but there are more strange things. The most common thing is that the shady place is too old. In ancient times, it has been said that eating too old can be immortal. They are all deceptive. Taisui and Qixiao Coffin are food for deeper underground creatures, but the former is naturally generated, the latter is artificially produced."

"Sometimes too old to be afraid of being eaten, they will slowly move through the land. After tens of hundreds of years, they will "crawl" from one place to another, may be closer to the surface, and finally dug out. But Qixiao Coffin will not move. Although it is a non-natural green food mixed with artificial additives, it can ensure that the underground food is more stable and happy..."

Zhou Hui stood in the middle of the concave pit, looked at the soil under his feet, and smiled: "There is a ground born underneath, and the body in the Qixiao coffin is for it."

Everyone thought it was absurd. Only Zhang Ershao couldn't control his mouth. He heard doubts and said, "Eat? But I don't think there are any parts of these bodies that have been lost?"

"Brother-in-law, this is not the other one. Let's say I eat your brother..."

Li Hu said helplessly: "Boss!"

"Okay, okay," Zhou Hui raised his hand and surrendered: "This is not the other way to eat, and the so-called birth tire is the opposite of the natural birth. The latter is the spirit beast **** birth of the heavenly Dao of the six Dao beings. For example, the four holy beasts, the four fierce beasts... Don't look at me like this, foxes are really not counted. The birth of the earth is a kind of bred in the mountains or the land when the earth is very feng shui or extremely yang Things like fetuses generally appear to be curled up in the uterus. A few of them are in the form of babies, even if they are superb, and a few are in the shape of huge infants, that is almost..."