Chapter 31

This evening, not only Yu Fu was not very happy, but Shen Wan Tian Si was not very happy either.

He squirmed **** the deck sofa, and said with a loud voice: "I think it's too much for you to tie the living Buddha, do you still have a little awe of the Buddha?"

Li Hu folded her hands together, her face was merciful, and she was wearing a low-cut tight-fitting mini skirt as if it were a spotless white lotus: "Amitabha-Donor, look at us here, Zhou, the Great Northern Wei Dynasty, the Buddha, the Fengsi rebellion, the Tao The third is the zombie repair, I am the nine-tailed fox demon; even Yu Fudu smokes and drinks six unclean, and takes time to take a small gun with a relative, how do you think we respect you?"

Yu Fu said angrily: "I didn't go on a blind date to shoot artillery!"

"..." Shen Wantian struggling to call for help: "Mama! Mama save me--!"

"You are so happy to go home with you," Li Hu said lovingly. "By the way, Feng Si is not your mother. It was just that when the mother's love burst out and took you back to feed you for a few days, the lamas in the Tibetan area. I sent you back when I was asked for it-the milk powder is still purchased by Australia and I love him for three dollars."

God Wan Tiansi said angrily: "Don't plant hard hard at this time!" said twisting desperately trying to drill the rope.

It's a pity that a 17-year-old little living Buddha can't resist the 3,000-year-old nine-tailed fox's demon power. Shen Wantian can only lie on the sofa and mourn his true love that has been suppressed by power before he even started. Li Hu turned around and threw a wink at Yu Fu, who was sitting on the side of drinking, and said with pride: "How about, I said I am on your side of the middle-aged uncle, remember to praise me to Zhou Bo what."

Yu Jingzhong couldn't help crying: "I really didn't go on a blind date and shoot guns..."

"I can't even think about it. Besides, as a 30-year-old mature uncle, it's okay to occasionally shoot a cannon." Li Hu said sharply: "Long-term life without X is prone to prostatitis. Do you want prostatitis? If you just get sick, you will die."

"I don't think there is any direct connection between cleansing yourself and being ill..."

"You are dead, Zhou Hui will not stay in Guoan anymore. Zhou Hui will not be there either in Fengsi or Fengsi. If both of them are gone, the second child, the third, the fifth and I will also leave." Li Hu said: " In this way, the country is far inferior to the little devil and the stick in terms of the strength of the war, so for national security, you still occasionally go for a cannon. Ah? Right, Brother Yan?"

Yan Lanyu didn't answer, sitting on the edge and drinking water.

Yu Fu looked at Li Hu desperately and Yan Lanyu again, and seemed to want to say something, but Jiuwei Fox did not give him a chance.

"Oh wait, I forgot you still have a'scavenger'." Li Hu blinked slyly and said, "Although the scavenger is a little solitary, he's more reliable than a weekly boss who makes winds from time to time. He helped to finish the birth of the fetus in City H and the last national security turmoil. Mr. Zhou also said that if the scavenger can grow up like this, there will be no problem in sweeping Southeast Asia alone."

"I want to explain..."

"Speaking of that, thanks to the fact that you rescued the scavenger from the prison before the death penalty, otherwise where can you find such a loyal and loyal man. Hey, in fact, he is good, but his personality is too lonely, I never Having heard him speak to someone other than you, I thought he was a dumb..."