Extra 6

Two hours later, Chu He gently asked:

"Isn't it to flatten the broken shrine, handsome guy?"

Zhou Hui stood on the side of the mountain, looking at the endless shrine in the night, and the magic dragon hovering like a mountain hovering in the sky above the shrine, with a stunned expression on his face.

The magic dragon completely covered all the space in the sky above the shrine. If humans can see it, the mottled light on the ground is not the reflection of the lights of the shrine on the snow, but the void, the giant dragon is huge Light and shadow cast by the scales.

"...Is this a gatekeeper?" Zhou Hui stunned: "How come I don't know that the little devil still has this mascot?!"

Phoenix Ninja smiled and said: "After all, there is a historical shrine, and it is not surprising that such things are hidden. But rest assured, this dragon's rank is lower than mine, I am anyway an ancient **** bird... It is hard to say, Its grade is a little higher than yours."

Zhou Hui immediately exploded: "What are you saying?"

"Original! I say your original!" Chu He emphasized: "What is the difference between you, the only Warcraft who enjoys wisdom in six ways, and the worm of a crawling class? You have stood at the top of Warcraft, okay, afraid of it very!"

Zhou Hui: "..."

Chu He urged: "Quick, this will take me to drive the tank and grind it over! Push the shrine flat, grab the snake and go back to Galuro for supper!"

".................." Zhou Hui looked at the huge faucet like a hillside in the sky and asked for a while: "... Really?"

"Fight."

The two looked at each other, and the cold wind roared through the snow.

Zhou Hui said solemnly: "Okay." Immediately after the wind and the cold, Yi Yihan was cold and took two steps forward.

Chu He blinked and said, "Ah... wait..."

Zhou Hui didn't look back.

"Wait, Zhou Hui!"

Zhou Huiyi walked toward the magic dragon without looking back.

"—Zhou Hui!" Chu He rushed up and grabbed him: "Wait, I think about it again, it's still important to save people. Let's go find your girl in your next life first, let this dragon wait It's better to grow fat!"

However, Zhou Hui instantly entered Zhou Runfa's mode: "Hey, no! My wife told me to fight, I must fight, in order to fulfill my promise to my wife..."

"No, no, my wife is going to save the girl now, it is more important to save the girl!"

"Girls are nothing like wives, I can't be a scum man who turns his back on his lover..."

Chu He hugged Zhou Hui from behind with his hands, and exhausted all his strength to barely pull him: "Sorry I'm kidding! Who asked you to go head-on with such a big dragon, don't be silly!"

"No!" Zhou Hui said emotionally, and his voice was as intense as the movie actor's impending righteousness: "I promised that you would be the man at the top of the demon world, and I would take you to flatten this shrine! Even the swords and mountains in front of you can't eat words! — It’s just a magic dragon, how can I let me live up to your love and faith?!”

"Don't give a rope and climb the pole!" Chuhe said angrily: "You can't beat this dragon, you are the man at the top of the demon world! For me, you are! Don't talk nonsense, go in and save the people! "