Chapter 17

Zhang Shun knew that the most crucial thing at this time was his momentum. He meditated on the momentum, his eyes fixed on Li Hu, and his eyes could almost pass through her eye sockets, and penetrated deeply into her rapidly rotating brain.

But Li Hu is not vegetarian. After a brief panic, she quickly calmed down and asked innocently, "What do you say, how can I not understand?"

"You know the Maha in the grotto, but you deliberately misled me into thinking that it was the Chu River, and tempted me to save it alone. If you didn't meet the Japanese group halfway, you must have been eaten by your peacock Mingwang I am." Zhang Shun said: "Don't think you pretend to be a woman and I dare not hit you. I don't know if I'm a young man? If you're not a male fox, I'll have your last name!"

"..." Li Hu froze back half a step, and suddenly screamed: "-- break up and break up, what do you mean by entanglement!"

Zhang Shun froze.

In the hallway, countless eyes were cast, and the crowd's faces were brilliant, and Li Hu shook his head in pain while retreating: "Are you still a man, please eat a few meals and follow me to discount! Go back to my silver| Okay, I'll call you, I really didn't bring cash today! I didn't bring cash!-Just let me go!"

After talking, Li Hu turned around and ran.

Zhang Shun subconsciously chased his legs, and was caught after just two steps. When he looked back, he saw a few young male doctors who were aggressive and headed for the anger: "The buddy is too bad. Are you **** a lord?! "

Zhang Shun: "..."

"How much does she owe you, I'll pay it back for her!" The male doctor threw a handful of cash and scorned: "What a shame!"

Zhang Shun: "..............."

Zhang Shun used the sensitive speed of escaping from the mouth of King Peacock Ming, rushed out of the crowd surrounded by the crowd with thunder, and chased Li Hu while shouting deeply: "Dear I still love you! Please Don't leave me with that man! Isn't he richer than me? You still have my baby in your stomach-!"

Li Hu snapped off the stairs.

·

Half an hour later, Li Hu was sitting in a teahouse downstairs in the hospital, with an ok stretch in the middle of his forehead, but said helplessly: "Zhang Ershao, you are so merciful that you are so pitiful..."

She was wearing a low-cut red dress, and her big wavy curly hair fell charmingly over the deep snow-white ditch. Anyone passing by couldn't help but look at her more. In the past, Zhang Shun had to sway his heart before sitting in front of such a beautiful woman, but now it is completely unfeeling and expressionless: "In fact, I never told you something."

"...?"

"I saw your chrysanthemum in the tunnel."

Li Hu: "..."

Li Hu's forehead twitched, and he bowed his head and drank ice water to barely control it.

"Speak," Zhang Shun said coldly, "What does the meaning of Buddha bone mean, why do you both want to kill Lao Tzu? Don't tell me because you are a demon, I am a Buddha, you are a white snake, and I am Fahai, so You have to start by killing me so that you can take over the world. You **** are all civil servants of the country. Presumably you don't want to eat Leifeng Tower."

Li Hu couldn't help crying and sighing: "You misunderstood, it's not you who wanted to kill me... it was Maha."

Zhang Shun raised half of his eyebrows, his expression was obviously unbelievable.