Chapter 48

Zhou Hui pulled back instantly, but his chest was cold and hot, and the blood burst suddenly.

Zhou Hui was furious: "Vatican--"

The wind rushed behind him in the next second, and Chu He's figure appeared in front of him like lightning, "Dang!" A loud noise blocked Mozun!

The blades touched each other, and the silver and white fire in Chu He's hands splashed. At the same time, the mask on Mozun's face was torn, and half of his face was staring at Chu He with a cold smile.

At that moment, the magic breath erupted on his body was almost terrifying, and Chuhe's wrist trembling, the opponent's blade immediately pressed forward!

——In exchange for others, half of his face may be cut off on the spot, but after all, Phoenix Ming Wang has experienced countless times in battle battles, and the lightning stone immediately looked up, and the blade of Mozun touched his almost horizontal throat and Under the chin.

"Why don't you meet my soldier's edge?" Mozun's voice was a little gentle: "I'm here to take you away."

The pupil of Chuhe shrank, but the next moment Mozun turned back suddenly, waved his wrist and hacked the blade, striking Zhou Hui who fell from the sky behind him!

Chu He stumbled to the ground, Zhang Shun lost his voice: "Brother!"

Chu He's thin back seemed to tremble a little, then turned around and stretched out his hand to him, his expression seemed dim in the dark:

"Do you remember..."

Zhang Shun was stunned. He only heard a loud noise in the air. When Zhou Hui and Mozun met, a shock wave of electro-optical light was generated. It quickly spread out and knocked the half train that was transformed into scrap iron into pieces!

"You found it, Zhou Hui?" Fan Luo's voice was unabashedly ridiculed: "At the beginning, the half seal under you has been completely unwrapped. Do you know why?"

The blades made a harsh creaking sound when they touched each other, and the blade body reflected the staggered cold light, reflecting Zhou Hui's handsome face into the haze.

The six groups paid a great price when they encircled the Hell Road. At the last moment, Zhou Hui had the opportunity to completely seal the deity of the deity, but the Phoenix was against the water, and when the seal was halfway through, he took the Vatican. After going out, there was no news.

The extremely weak Demon Lord relied on Phoenix’s hard work to survive, and when the city of H and Zhou Hui once again confronted each other, although the state has been restored, it is still in an absolute disadvantage. At that time, the seal of half of his personality was still Still.

——However, in just a few months, the seal has completely disappeared. At this moment, the deity Fan Luo has returned to the level of the peak state!

"Phoenix..." Zhou Hui murmured two words.

Fan Luo raised his mouth and said: "Yes, I killed King Jiangming III."

On the ground, Zhang Shun saw clearly, and at that moment Chu He closed his eyes.

His pale face was indescribable, and it seemed to be hit by some kind of great force as a chest, but the instantaneous pain was immediately replaced by the frozen expressionless firmness.

——It was a kind of strong support, without foundation, and firmness that shattered at the touch.

Zhang Shundao: "Brother..."

Chu He opened his eyes and calmly said: "It's a joy to come to the middle palace on my side."

·