Chapter 50

Two days later, Beijing.

A large silver car stopped slowly downstairs, Yu Jingzhong extinguished the fire, took out a box of special supplies for China from his pocket, and drew one by himself and handed it to Zhou Hui.

Zhou Hui sat on the co-pilot, standing collar windbreaker indifferently, took the smoky spot and set fire, and took a deep breath.

"Brother, listen to me." Yu Jingzhong took off his sunglasses and said seriously: "Don't think about it, the more uncomfortable the more you think about yourself. If you go home and feel uncomfortable, come and live in my house for a while. Don't you like the little girl, Our family Minmin brings you..."

Zhou Hui seemed to wake up suddenly from contemplation. "Huh?" He waved his hand.

"No... no."

His face looked strange, not as sad and angry as Yu Jingzhong imagined. On the contrary, it was more of a kind of thinking-just don’t know what else this man whose wife ran away for the second time can think about, instead Ordinary people have cerebral hemorrhage men of Warcraft [Book Wear].

Yu Jingzhong looked at him carefully, and after a while he tentatively said: "Otherwise... Wu Bei was arranged to stay in the hospital of the special office. If you are fine, come and see him with me?"

"Don't go. When there was only one breath left on the second road, he asked me to stop and buy him a selection of Ben Tagore's poems. He couldn't die."

"...Oh, then-after a while Yan Yanyu's eighteenth birthday, I invite everyone to gather together, are you coming?"

Zhou Hui's expression is still lazy, "Let's talk again, don't forget to remind me to seal the red envelope to the little beauty."

He seemed to have nothing to do with anything. Yu Jingzhong looked worried about this, but he didn't know how to persuade him. After silently smoking half a cigarette, he patted his shoulder hesitantly: "--Brother, Look a little bit, otherwise I will report to you a 10-day tour group in Lijiang, Yunnan..."

"Go to Yan Yu?" Zhou Hui said with a smile: "It's okay, don't worry about me. I just... Some things don't make sense, and suddenly I think maybe I can find the answer at home."

Yu Jingzhong was a little stunned, but Zhou Hui got out of the car, waved at him, and walked away without looking back.

Zhou Hui opened the door and stood in the empty living room.

It only took a few days to leave, but as if it had not been back for a long time, the family suddenly became so empty and strange. Sunset glowed through the floor-to-ceiling glass windows of the balcony and reflected on the wooden floor, showing a warm and old halo; on the coffee table in front of the sofa, the rose buds that had been inserted in the water before leaving had already opened, and they were blooming at this time.

However, the man with long hair cluttered, beautiful and pale face, always curled up on the sofa and dizzy was gone.

Zhou Hui walked to the sofa and sat down, looking quietly at the empty sofa beside him.

He held out his hand for a long while, stroking it slowly and gently from the void figure in the air.

"Phoenix..." he said softly, his voice soft and gentle.

He actually can't remember the last time he called Phoenix with such unbridled tenderness. He was wearing a vigilant, violent mask for too long, and had long forgotten how to be a considerate lover, and was only used to being a warden who was burned to a twist by possessiveness.

When did this little phoenix plan to escape with extreme reluctance?

Since when, silently observing and evaluating his every move, in order to constantly guess the thoughts of his ruthless prison guard, and finally decided to keep all the secrets in his own heart?