Chapter 27

Chu He looked at Zhang Shun and didn't speak for a while.

Zhang Shun felt that his brother's eyes were oppressive since he was a child, as if a huge rock weighed on your spine, forcing you to bend over and bow your head-but at this moment Zhang Shun didn't want to succumb, he straightened his back and looked at his brother as much as possible. Make yourself look calm and determined, even if the cold sweat on your back has soaked the clothes in layers.

"What did Zhou Hui say to you?" Chuhe asked suddenly.

Zhang Shun hesitated and shook his head: "The surname Zhou didn't tell me anything."

His hesitation in a thousandth of a second actually gave the answer. Chu He held his forehead and almost sighed silently.

"Zhou Hui's personality...actually a little paranoid, this feature has been obviously magnified after inherited to Maha. So no matter what Zhou Hui said, you don't have to worry about it, Maha becomes like this, it's natural, not Anyone's fault."

"Brother, are you still a three-year-old child?" Zhang Shun leaned forward suddenly, almost to get close to Chu He: "What the **** happened, why did you suddenly come to the Zhang family, why have you always been so good to me?" I'm already an adult, no matter what the answer is, I can bear it!"

Chu He shook his head: "You think you can, because you don't know what the answer is. Only the children will clamor that they have grown up, which adult you have seen needs to hang their age on their lips. ?"

Although his attitude is gentle, there is no doubt that Zhang Shun knew his brother, and his brother made up his mind not to say that it must never be changed, but it was indeed very, very difficult to change. With Zhang Ershao's power, it's like a child rolling on the ground asking an adult to buy sugar, even if he breaks his throat, his brother won't take it.

If he wants to change his brother's will, he must come up with enough persuasion. If there is not enough to convince his brother, then at least he has to catch his brother's pain.

--Two months ago, Zhang Shun felt that his brother had no pain points. This undesirable man has careful thinking and absolute calmness, and his mental endurance is extremely strong. Sometimes Zhang Ershao is full of malicious speculation about whether his brother is really ed to practice to this point, but feels that even if his brother finds out that he is ed, there will not be any panic, maybe his eyebrows will be his emotions. Exposed limit.

But now it's different. Zhang Shun changed his sitting position, his eyes narrowed slightly under the deep brow bone, and stared at his brother thoughtfully.

Too many things have happened in the past two months. Even if his brother deliberately concealed, the two pig teammates of Li Hu Zhouhui also revealed quite a few fragments, enough for him to piece together a vague outline. The question now is just how to find a point more accurately and fiercely in this fuzzy and inaccurate outline.

A pain point that could not be covered by his omnipotent and wise brother.

"...Brother," Zhang Shun said slowly, almost every word circulated in his mind before exporting:

"If you left Zhou Hui for Mozun Fan Luo, and came to the Zhang family to find me because you couldn't stand Mozun, and used my Buddha bones to resist the magic corrosion... Then you are so good to me because of guilt ?"

For a few seconds, he almost thought he had succeeded.

Chu He's expression has indeed undergone subtle changes.

Zhang Shun's first reaction was weirdness and excitement-it turned out to be such a satisfying thing to make his brother like an iceberg like him forever-but then, the tide-like guilt Drowned him.