Extra 8

Zhou Hui stunned for a moment, and the expression on his face moved subtly, suddenly showing a less serious smile.

As soon as Chu He looked at his expression, he knew that there would be no good things. Sure enough, he immediately heard him smile and asked Mahabo: "Good boy, since you have eaten too, your mother has seen it, and your misfortune has broken out. Are you ready to go back to the sea of ​​blood? Your father and I have been in a bad mood recently, and if you missed it, you chopped you into three or five pieces..."

Maha rhetorically asked: "Who do you think is more likely to cut someone into three or five pieces?"

The wind blew and the world changed color. The huge movement of the magic dragon finally alarmed the clerics of the outer palace in the distance, and the shrines covered with snow covered the snow, and the shrines lit up one after another.

With a loud bang, the dragon slammed into the scarlet torii not far away, opened the big mouth of the blood basin, and gave a terrifying roar to the reborn Phoenix's daughter-in-law!

The father and son stared at each other in the gust of wind, half a stroke of the sword, and the metal rubbed, making a sour sound that made the eardrum tear.

"You no longer have any binding force on me. The old man should obediently withdraw from the stage of history, or less interfere with others."

Zhou Hui said with a smile: "Don't talk too much, who might withdraw from the stage of history may be. But I'm quite sure that you will withdraw from the stage of life..."

Chuhe frowned.

However, Maha's frosty face did not show any anger. On the contrary, he lifted his chin slightly, staring at Zhou Hui from the top, his eyes under the eyelashes flashing a strange light:

"Leave mother," he said lightly. "Don't let my mother stand in front of you when you die."

Chu He shot suddenly, but the next second, Zhou Hui grabbed his collar and threw it vigorously, then immediately raised his knife and rushed in front of Maha!

Chu He landed steadily and said sharply: "Zhou Hui! Maha!"

I saw that in the hurricane, the pair of father and son with magical bloodline fought brazenly, the sword slammed like a storm and raged through the border, sending out thousands of glareless eyes!

Vermillion wooden pillars broke and fell one after another, and then fell heavily, making a dull roar on the bluestone corridor.

"Are you two sick?" Chu He said angrily: "If you don't make a death, don't you end my life?"

·

At the same time, the temple altar.

Yan Lanyu grabbed the edge of the gap in time and space, and a terrible blue fire broke out when the spell was burning. Not far away, Yoshitaka knelt down on the side with blood on his face, shook his head vigorously before recovering his consciousness.

"Teacher...Uncle..." A tantra disciple was half pressed against the collapsed rubble, barely shouting: "Please do me a favor, Uncle Aida..."

"Damn it!" Xiang Tianyi yelled in the shock, got up staggeringly, kicked on the big broken brick pressed on the disciple, and then turned around staggering regardless of whether the disciple could struggle out Yan Lanyu pounced.

I saw a huge suction in the gap between time and space, and almost sucked half of Yan Lanyu's body into it. But at the same time, he was surrounded by countless innocent souls, they were weeping and flying, and their countless dry hands were stretched out in the void, grabbing his ankles and nailing him to the ground.