Chapter 67

A week later, Beijing.

Zhou Hui was sitting in the ward. □□'s upper body was very strong in the morning light, but his muscles were covered with all kinds of scars.

Some of those wounds have almost healed, and some are creaky in the air. The bright red muscles and blood vessels under the skin can be clearly seen. However, he didn't care, and seemed to feel no pain at all, only quietly looking at the open palm.

There is a jade egg on it.

The door of the ward was pushed open, and Yu Jingzhong walked in. He gently put the cigarette box in his hand on the bedside table, "Lao Zhou."

Zhou Hui raised his eyebrows and his eyes were filled with undisguised haze: "Done processing?"

"Well, Wu Bei, Shen Wan, and Jiuwei Fox all returned from H City, and the local aftercare work was handed over to Long Jiu. The current capital defense circle and Qiankun Array are temporarily handled by Situ Yingzhi, and Yan Lanyu can help. "

Zhou Hui nodded, Yu Jingzhong stopped talking, and said a moment later: "Old Zhou."

"what?"

"...What are you going to do..."

Yu Jingzhong finally asked this out, and he immediately had a complex sense of ease. However, the next moment he saw Zhou Hui's haggard, angry face, a kind of more serious worry and silently pressed on the strongest bar kid.

"Me?" Zhou Hui said coldly, "Do you think I can return to the six groups in this state?"

"I don't mean that, it's just that you're in the ward all day long..."

"What is the problem?"

Yu Jingzhong choked for a moment, and he had almost nothing to answer. After a moment of stun, he had to pull out the cigarette case to smoke. Who knew he had just pulled out the lighter, Zhou Hui immediately stopped, pointing at the egg in his hand: "—— Phoenix is ​​here!"

"..." Yu Jingzhong stubbornly put the cigarette back into the cigarette case. "I heard that it has been many years since hatching?"

Zhou Hui did not answer.

"Lao Zhou, did you plan to live like this hundreds of years ago? A person is bored and finds a corner to incubate eggs there, in case the egg is not hatched, do you sleep forever? If the egg hatches, the Phoenix does not Recognize you? You have to find something for yourself to do. You have to change your mood and find the meaning of life. Although your life is longer than humans..."

"Do you want to be beaten?" Zhou Hui interrupted.

"No, I'm doing it for you." Yu Jingzhong said bitterly: "Because your life is still very long, you must find yourself a hope in order to support you in the years to come. See you still There are two children, you are born with Phoenix..."

Zhou Hui snapped on the bedside table, and the cabinet collapsed.

Yu Jingzhong immediately stopped talking.

For a moment of silence in the ward, Zhou Hui finally dull said: "I want to go out for a walk."

Yu Jingzhong was always ready to take the door, and when he heard this, his feet were ready to be collected, and he asked, "Where are you going?"

"Hell, Gray River, Mount Zhou, Liuli Tianwanli Wall, Xumishan Glacier Temple, and the site where the Vajra Bell shattered. Although there are many places to go, there is more time, and maybe there is nowhere to go in the end, just come back The human world."

Zhou Hui smiled self-deprecatingly and said, "Don't worry about breaking the contact, I will come back every ten or eight years. You won't be old in a few decades or eight years. If you die, I will Take you to hell, you can't be allowed to drink a glass of wine underneath, and find a rich family to cast a good tire for you."