Chapter 19

At that moment, Zhou Hui didn't speak, only staring at Chu He, his eyes staying on the collarbone under his collar for a long time.

Then after more than ten seconds, he suddenly returned to God and asked, "Why are you here?"

The surnamed Tan obviously didn't guess the plot, and he was there in a daze. Several friends around Zhou Hui also froze, and the voice of talking and drinking slowly lowered.

I saw Chu He strode forward, put one hand in his pants pocket, and grabbed Zhou Hui's collar with one hand to pick him up-he was so thin, but his movements were extremely powerful. After dragging over, the momentum was even over the coffee table, the fruit bowl and the bottle fell to the ground, and tens of thousands of Cognac fell to the ground and smashed.

Chu He's hand in his pocket was pulled out, and he punched **** his handsome face that shocked the Party Central Committee: "In a blink of an eye, I ran out to pick up girls, can you?"

That punch was so cruel, Zhou Hui fell backward on the coffee table at once, and the residual wine was all over the body, and the people around him instantly screamed and stood up!

I saw Zhou Hui shook his head soberly, gasped for two breaths, and jumped up and grabbed Chuhe: "I'll wipe you still real?! I just know, you have been trying to beat me for a long time, right? !"

"Yes, it's just beating you!" Chu He kicked him out with a kick: "I'm not convinced!"

Zhou Hui once again tragically slammed onto the sofa, knocked his head against the wall, and almost did not spit out old blood. The little Xi in the white dress jumped up and ran out, even a few princess masters screamed together. Seeing that Chuhe's long legs crossed the coffee table, he had to come over and continue to fight. The surname Tan hurried over to block: " Brother Zhou! What's wrong with you, Zhou! What are you doing, Mr. Chu? Come and grab them!"

All the talents suddenly awakened at this time, and a few people who were still open with their mouths open also fluttered over, and tried to separate the two while calling "What's wrong".

But Zhou Hui had already been tempered at this time, and he would push away the surname Tan who was standing in front of him, and roared: "You don't come to this place yourself! How dare you dare to say Laozi?!" Straight past to grab Chu River, because the momentum was too fierce, the two fell to the ground immediately.

Regardless of the glass fragments smashed all over himself, Zhou Hui reached out and grabbed Chu He's neck, but Chu He was very agile and grabbed his body and overturned him. Just looking at the comparison of body size, no one thought that Chuhe could play so well. A few people were afraid that they would make a good deal. They hurriedly called the foreman and waiter: "Call the security guard! Call the security guard!"

"I think who dares to call!" Who knew Zhou Hui heard the immediate rage: "Don't move!-Feng Si you xx, I must tell you clearly today!"

"Team Feng Si, how could it be him?" Someone on the side lost his voice.

"No, didn't you say that Team Leader Feng Si is a rare beauty?"

"What about this? Hey, don't call it, say something!"

Several of them were going to pull up, and when they heard it was a family conflict, they all hesitated to stop. Only the surnamed Tan was really afraid that the guests he invited would maimed Zhou Hui. He couldn't walk around and wanted to go up and pull, but Zhang Shun saw that his brother had the upper hand and immediately dropped his foot. The surname Tan stumbled and shouted when he fell in the bottle scum.

Zhou Hui took the opportunity to drag Chu River and walked out. He wrestled with each other in the screams of the disappointed ladies, and rolled all the way to the corridor behind the box for the waiter to serve food. Immediately after listening to the whisper, Zhou Hui's scolding came: "I wipe! Do you want to scrap Laozi?"