Chapter 24

Zhou Hui snarled and kept patrolling beside Chu He, patting his face and neck with his paws.

Chu He made a very slight moan under the beat, this voice seemed like an invisible encouragement, which made Zhou Hui immediately excited. It rubbed and squeezed him hard with its huge furry head, and at the same time leaned down to press him with the thick fur on his chest, and gave a low and dangerous roar, his pupils eerily erected at the bottom of his eyes.

"..." Chu He opened his mouth, but didn't make a sound, and a slightly painful expression appeared.

This is my thing, Zhou Hui thought. The long-lost animal instinct burned in the blood vessels, and the heat made it extremely excited, and every subtle nerve ending shivered.

This is mine, completely mine.

I have all sovereignty over him, and I am the only one in this territory.

This recognition made Zhou Hui very excited. The separation and depression of the previous years turned into more intense stimulation at the moment, just like the whole bottle of alcohol suddenly poured into a fire, and it was like a pot of cold water suddenly splashed away. Let the whole brain explode in the pan.

It opened its mouth and licked Chu He's neck and chest vigorously, greedy and insatiable, and did not let go of an inch of skin. The long, barbed tongue made Chu He immediately curl up in pain, sending out intermittent gasps, and subconsciously reached out to try to refuse, but was immediately stamped on by the male beast and forced his whole body to show a kind of Open gesture.

"Ah..." Chu He was so licked by that long tongue that he was alive and dead, and finally struggled hard: "No... no, Zhou Hui..."

Warcraft paused and looked down from the top.

Chu He opened his eyes slightly, and was a little cramped by the severe pain. After turning over, he was too late to speak, and there was choking bleeding in the trachea. He fell to the ground and began to cough. Every sound was very dull and hard. His hair was tied to his pale cheeks and his clothes were messy and uncomfortable. From Zhou Hui's perspective, he could see his trembling bare back and shoulders.

Warcraft can't bear it, a heavy gasp between his fangs, and its thick tail flapping on the ground extremely anxiously.

It wanted to pounce on the fierce and thorough violence|violent him, so that the softest and most secret place of his whole body was forced to contain himself tightly, let him scream and gasp until his throat was dumb, and let his legs fill up His own sperm|liquid; but all it can do in a cough is scratching the ground with claws, leaving dozens of white smoke marks.

"Zhou Hui..." Chu He finally managed to stop the hemoptysis, turned around exhausted, and realized the danger at a glance in the trance, and immediately used all his strength to move backward.

The World of Warcraft roared violently, slammed it down and pressed him hard, buried him in the fur on his chest, and squeezed hard at the same time. It squeezed a dozen times before it came to a halt, staring at Chu He with his hair loose and his hair loose, like a beast looking at a very fat piece of meat that was not allowed to sip when it was extremely hungry, and his eyes were full. Not reconciled.

"Let me go... Zhou Hui," Chu He shivered, but his expression was very calm: "You let go first..."

The roar of Warcraft "Oh--!" shook the whole hall several times.

It has no choice but to retreat half a step. After a few seconds of stalemate, it is another half step. The muscles of the forelegs are tight like a rock. It is actually a prelude to the attack.