Extra 7

Aida was shocked for a long time without speaking, and the expressions of the two confidants behind him were even worse.

"Then... is there no way now? Is there a way to find out who he gave the mirror heart to?"

"Difficult." Maha said, "Bajinjing has the magic of the **** Tianzhao. It's the same level as my mother on the **** level. If you want to trace it, I must first establish the consciousness between Bajinjing and Contact, this is difficult."

Aida wheezed for a long while and looked back at the two disciples, only to see that the latter was more earthy than him.

"...Please allow me to discuss with the disciples in the door for a moment." Aizata turned to give Mahabo a deep salute, trembling: "Go back as soon as you go, please, His Royal Highness, please wait a moment."

Maha gave him an indifferent look.

Aida stunned for her own use and had nothing to discuss with his disciples. He temporarily avoided thinking about it, how to move Mohehua to help him find the eighth mirror, and what a hefty price he had to pay to exchange after the move.

After being sent back to Japan, he used all the resources at hand to check the rumors about King Peacock and found that he encountered a textbook-like cruel god. Probably because of the half of the magic blood lineage, the peacock is hostile to all but the mother Phoenix Mingwang, and is naturally jealous, even because the mother over-confessed in the gods and Buddhas, he rushed into the colorless sky and put the Buddha in one bite. Swallowed.

In fact, compared with other deities, Peacock Daming King is relatively easy to summon-this is probably why he grew up in the snowy mountains and has a sense of identity with the human world.

However, since he came to the Tantric Gate, the destroyed property and the collapsed buildings have been nothing, mainly because he basically regarded the Tantric Gate as a canteen!

Aida had prepared eighty-eight living sacrifices for him before-that was a population bought from the black market and smuggled from overseas. But I don’t know why, Maha just didn’t eat what he prepared for him, but he did whatever he wanted with every meal. Seeing which tantra disciples were pleasing to the eye, they grabbed them and swallowed them on the spot. After the wreckage, he wiped his mouth away.

After eating a few tantric elders last week, Aida finally was forced by the elders to find Maha to negotiate and ask him not to eat Japanese.

However, for Maha, there is no difference between Japanese and Japanese. It just looks delicious and unpalatable. As soon as Xiang Tian came out, he immediately poked at Maha’s anger, and the irritable Peacock Daming King almost stomped Xiang Tian on the spot, and Xiang Tian was struggling to get out of it with the strength of nine cows and two tigers. Only barely quelled the peacock Daming Wang's anger.

Now that the situation is even more difficult, how can we persuade this well-known fierce **** and let him follow Ba Tan to the Tantric Gate?

·

Maha can almost guess the state of the Japanese entering and leaving the valley, but he does not care about the cultivation of the immortals. The Peacock King sat on the altar boringly, with a few bangs, smashing candies and gamefailed again.

Maha squeezed the phone into a pile of scrap iron and threw it away. He used to find Aida for a new phone, and suddenly remembered that Aida was not there.

The hall was empty, and the candlelight shone with golden light around the magnificent altar.

At Baiyutai, the demon's head was buried deeply in front of her chest. I was afraid that if you were careless, you with a thousand years of cultivation would become a small meal after the occasional change of the taste of King Peacock Ming.